Net foreign debt: What countries have none or a net foreign surplus?

What countries out there lend more than they borrow. I know america and australia have massive net foreign debts (we borrow more than we lend overseas) so where are we getting the money from? Are there countries with a net foreign surplus, or is this one of the causes of the current economic problems... Were just... show more What countries out there lend more than they borrow. I know america and australia have massive net foreign debts (we borrow more than we lend overseas) so where are we getting the money from? Are there countries with a net foreign surplus, or is this one of the causes of the current economic problems... Were just on-selling loans?

What countries run a net foreign surplus (lend more money overseas than they borrow)???

Thanks.
Update: "Net Foreign Debt" seems to be an Australian term, so im not sure what you guys overseas call it... What do you call it?
Update 2: Loveen, arnt you talking about the balance of trade? I'm talking souly about lending and borrowing. what countrie lends more than it borrows to fund other countries investments. Maybe im confused.
2 answers 2