Diapers for a 10 month old with eczema?

My 10 month old just started to get eczema. He has had every brand of diaper so i thought he was fine, at daycare we discovered he broke out and turned bright red when they used baby powder, well he still breaks out in a rash on his butt so im assuming that it is his white cloud diapers (he has pampers at home and... show more My 10 month old just started to get eczema. He has had every brand of diaper so i thought he was fine, at daycare we discovered he broke out and turned bright red when they used baby powder, well he still breaks out in a rash on his butt so im assuming that it is his white cloud diapers (he has pampers at home and doesn't break out).

Does anyone else have to use a certain type of diaper for eczema?
Update: thanks guys, his doctor told me to use eucerin and aveeno baby wash for him, and i think it is daycare and not the diapers (occasionally they forget that baby powder breaks him out like crazy. (i asked today if they'd been forgetting and what do you know.... they forget at times) They change his diaper every 2... show more thanks guys, his doctor told me to use eucerin and aveeno baby wash for him, and i think it is daycare and not the diapers (occasionally they forget that baby powder breaks him out like crazy. (i asked today if they'd been forgetting and what do you know.... they forget at times) They change his diaper every 2 hours there and i supply them so they wouldn't have a problem changing sooner (my son doesn't let you know when he poops, he is happy to play like nothing is wrong. Thanks for the advice.