Dried lump of serum after piercing the ears.. I just want to get rid of this! What should I do?

I got my ears pierced once more time, two months ago. My ear lobe has accumulated dried serum at the point of piercing. Now, even after two months, irrespective of the applied ointments, it is not getting well. It is not paining, but it (dried lump of serum) looks weird on the ear lobe. Doctor had also... show more I got my ears pierced once more time, two months ago. My ear lobe has accumulated dried serum at the point of piercing.
Now, even after two months, irrespective of the applied ointments, it is not getting well. It is not paining, but it (dried lump of serum) looks weird on the ear lobe.

Doctor had also suggested me to wear Gold rings, as gold is comparatively less reactive.. I did that, but it didn't help...
how can I get rid of this lump?
Update: yes, silver milky base..