Anonymous

why are japanese people so loud?

i go to university at buffalo and every japanese/korean student are soo loud! is your school the same?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I`ve been in Japan for the last four years and yes you are correct! The Japanese speak as loud as they can if around other Japanese. For reasons of domination, recognition, assertion and plain out rudeness. Japanese people are very polite overseas around foreigners because they are scared. If you see them in their home country or around other Japanese they are actually very rude unless scared over foreigners who they view as being above them.

Japanese Osakans are the worst! Be warned of this Sin City...Yakuza capital.

Source(s): In the country but leaving soon:)
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

GMAB. It might just be those specific people. Unless you have met EVERY SINGLE Japanese/Korean, and observed loud behavior, you cannot make that claim.

Ignorant people like you that think in small boxes, and think 5 people represent an entire population are what causes stereotypes.

You make me sick.

ETA: Jack, you're an ***.

ETA2: Jack, look at your post..."you're thinking of African Americans". You're no better than the OP. Head up your butt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

uh. no. O_o

And some people are loud and some are quiet... It's not that Japanese people are loud. All ethnicities have loud and quiet people. =__=

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

True. When they are alone they tend to be quiet but in large groups they can go nuts. Another loud Asian group are Filipinos, Chinese and Indians. It really gets to be annoying to try to eat at a restaraunt next to a table full of these groups.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tara
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

first off, F U jack. why do white guys love asians so much?

anyways, not any louder than any other group of people.

• 1 decade ago

Are they really?, how bizarre! I would have thought they were quiet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.