KayKay asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

oh god. plz what the hell is worng with me!?

k so if you havent read my post form b4 this is it :http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200810...

k so i went to school today and everythign was normal. then i saw "him" and he was scaring me and i was with my friend and seh notice that i could see "him" and she saw that i was getting dizzy and light headed. we went some where else and then i met up with the rest of my friends...i told them that he was there and they said we shoudl move somewhere else. we did... but one of my friends had to go put her sweater away in her locker and when she came back i noticed a cut mark on her arm....it looked a bit liek one i had whne im pretty sure "he" did it. i asked her how she got it and she said she honestly doesn't knwo and said that i shouldnt over react cuz it might not be him but i just have a gut feeling it is him and like he told me. im relaly scared because i dont want my other friends to start getting hurt if im able to prevent (by listening to what he says and doing what he says; cutting, drinking, ODing.)

ppl say mental hospital but like i dont wanna me mental. i wanna be normal

Favorite Answer

you really need to sit dow and talk to someone to get rid of hoe emotions that you are holding inside you...once you let someone know how yu are feeling you can clear your head and start to do more to prevent you friends from being hurt. maybe all of your friends should sit down and talk about this all at once and then take a pact to look out for ac other and always there for each other and then you will kill two birds with one stone. you don't need mental help, you need people to talk too and people you know will always be there for you...you can email if you are still having trouble cuz I know its had to deal with issues cuz I have depression

• coe

properly im a woman and that i discover boys with purple/orange hair and frekles gorgeous. nevertheless while you're overwieght or think of you're human beings(no longer basically ladies!) might discover you no longer as gorgeous as ya must be. I belive that the international at present is calling skinny boys that some human beings call(or might call nerds for having freckles and not being on the foot ball group) extra atractive. even nevertheless some human beings might only like the quater back of the soccer group, the fewer standard ladies, who're ussualy extra laid back and involved by character than the popular young little ones who only elect arm candy, will choose for a exciting guy with minimum mucels and somewhat seems using fact of advantageous character. So aslong as you belive in who you're and characteristic an excellent character you nevertheless have a raffle with ladies.

O.O okay... Well I can't believe I'm saying this. I never mention this but you need it. You see there are these things called "Shinigami" also known as "Death Gods" Now not all of em' are bad! Thought this might not be a shinigami. Well describe what he looks like to us. Then tell us his personality. After All, Only YOU can see him.....

You need to call the mental help hotline.

you need help that people cant give you here over the internet

other than your extremely poor spelling and use of punctuation?