Has anyone else been getting a unusually high amount of questions deleted in the last few days...?!?

....just curious...because I and at least two other of my contacts have gotten lots of violation emails in the last few days...ive had seven today, and six of them were resolved questions, that were asked over a month ago...has this been happening to anyone else in YA?

myabe its something to do with all those jobs yahoo cut last week?

• Best Answer

I had 4 violation notices yesterday, which resulted in me having my Top Contributor badge in R&S and the Tattoo section taken away.

Today i had an answer deleted for having a go at some guy who was calling homosexuals *******....THEN they decided to delete his question.

Sort it out Yahoo!

*Shakes fist*

Every now and then I do. Once I had a question deleted that I asked well over a year ago and Yahoo deducted 10 points off. The question was, "Would anyone care for a pulled-pork sandwich?"

• I deleted my own yesterday! Does this count? lol!

I want to know what happened to the questions from my contacts in my mail! Every time I click into the question, I get a blank screen!

At least Yahoo is still up and running! Think, if it shut down completely!!!

Source(s): Maybe it does have something to do with layoffs.

LOL Maybe... But yeah, I've had a few deleted in the last few days. Oh, and by the way, there is no second chance appeal process option for getting your question reinstated any longer. It's one and done.

Yep. We are being systematically deleted. I had one so old today reported it practically disintegrated. lol I thought these Nazi tactics were passe. Was I wrong! All I have to say to them is, It's all on the wheel. What goes around comes around. You miserable little pieces of malformed humanity! Sorry you got hit, too. I've barely been on lately. We have been targeted. Well, 2 can play at this game.

Yes, I am getting 2 per day for the last few days. Usually I get one per day. I have been suspended several times. It seems like we are allowed about 10 to 15 violation notices per month before Yahoo suspends us.

I had a question deleted today. It was one that I asked about 2 weeks ago and was 'Help me name my kitten. Pictures included?' That is not breaking ANY guidelines. I didn't bother to fight it because I have been there and done that and it is really a waste of time

• Ashley

I've had 3 answers deleted in the past 3 days. It's just stupid to delete a resolved question. A friend of mine has had several questions deleted, and none of them were offensive in my opinion. I think the yamster has lost his marbles.

• Kc

A lot of my answers have been deleted lately. Rather unoffensive ones.

The one that really made me mad was one from a long time ago. Some person asked about atheist logos and I said my avatar was one. Y!A said it wasn't a "question or answer".

I wonder what's up?

• Isobel

My answers have been getting deleted a lot, but not my questions.

I spent at least twenty minutes researching and writing this one answer, just to have it deleted for no apparent reason a few minutes later.