Hockey51319 asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Should i make this trade?

I was offered this trade yesterday:

I would get: Henrik Sedin, Johan Franzen & Chris Osgood

I would give up: Daniel Alfredson, Mike Modano & Mathieu Garon

Should i make this trade?

• Ben
    Favorite Answer

I wouldnt do it. alfredson and that first line of the sens is a fantasy point making machine when they're all together. plus he's 100% healthy now. modono is always solid in Dallas. and I watched Garon play the other night and he looked good too. fairly even trade, but I would decline it

Absolutely. Sedin and Franzen should have a better output than Alfie and Modano (Modano dragging that tandem down), and Osgood's numbers will be better simply because of the team he is on.

hell no!

franzen is injured and sedin is having a bad start now.

Keep alfredson, he is a sure point producer. and modano is ripping it up also this year. i wouldnt make this trade

Depends on why you're making it. Also depends on the type of league you're in. You make a trade so you can strengthen a weakness. What's the weakness you have?

I like the trade because you dump two old guys in decline and a goalie on a team that won't get as many wins as Osgood.

yes. im from detroit and know that osgood is a very good goalie and it seems that franzen is getting much better every time i see him. plus, the red wings might just be the best and most consistent team in the NHL and will put up numbers for you

well franzen is out right now i believe. however yes id still take the trade. Ottawa are not gonna go anything this year and Detroit are favorites to win again. can't go wrong

Yes To Improve your Fantasy Hockey Lineup its a Good Idea.

Don't give up Alfie!