I would give up: Daniel Alfredson, Mike Modano & Mathieu Garon

Should i make this trade?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Ben
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldnt do it. alfredson and that first line of the sens is a fantasy point making machine when they're all together. plus he's 100% healthy now. modono is always solid in Dallas. and I watched Garon play the other night and he looked good too. fairly even trade, but I would decline it

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Absolutely. Sedin and Franzen should have a better output than Alfie and Modano (Modano dragging that tandem down), and Osgood's numbers will be better simply because of the team he is on.

• 1 decade ago

hell no!

franzen is injured and sedin is having a bad start now.

Keep alfredson, he is a sure point producer. and modano is ripping it up also this year. i wouldnt make this trade

• 1 decade ago

Depends on why you're making it. Also depends on the type of league you're in. You make a trade so you can strengthen a weakness. What's the weakness you have?

I like the trade because you dump two old guys in decline and a goalie on a team that won't get as many wins as Osgood.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes. im from detroit and know that osgood is a very good goalie and it seems that franzen is getting much better every time i see him. plus, the red wings might just be the best and most consistent team in the NHL and will put up numbers for you

• 1 decade ago

well franzen is out right now i believe. however yes id still take the trade. Ottawa are not gonna go anything this year and Detroit are favorites to win again. can't go wrong

• 1 decade ago

Yes To Improve your Fantasy Hockey Lineup its a Good Idea.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't give up Alfie!

• 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.