Acer Aspire 3000 internet problems!?

ive tried lots of things.when i go to network connections in the control panel theres nothing there and ive tried to connect a ethernet and a phone jack to it but it doesnt reconize it or realize its there.i have a wireless router but all the ways i know how to connect my laptop to my router is by using network connections,where nothings there!And i need an internet connection to activate windows xp on it but i can open it in safe mode not safe mode with networking though i just really need a way to fix this!!Thanks

Update:

and the router works for everything else and i just installed a new windows cause the laptop wasnt

working before.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

You need to install the drivers for the network cards that are installed in your laptop. You can download them from here

http://www.acerpanam.com/flex/acer/bin/acer.html#a...

You'll have to download them from another computer to a flash drive or CD and then install them on the laptop. Once the drivers are installed you should be able to hit the internet to activate and complete the installation of the rest of the drivers on the laptop.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.