Acer Aspire 3000 internet problems!?

ive tried lots of things.when i go to network connections in the control panel theres nothing there and ive tried to connect a ethernet and a phone jack to it but it doesnt reconize it or realize its there.i have a wireless router but all the ways i know how to connect my laptop to my router is by using network... show more ive tried lots of things.when i go to network connections in the control panel theres nothing there and ive tried to connect a ethernet and a phone jack to it but it doesnt reconize it or realize its there.i have a wireless router but all the ways i know how to connect my laptop to my router is by using network connections,where nothings there!And i need an internet connection to activate windows xp on it but i can open it in safe mode not safe mode with networking though i just really need a way to fix this!!Thanks
Update: and the router works for everything else and i just installed a new windows cause the laptop wasnt
working before.
1 answer 1