Is satan real????????

Is satan real????? Personaily i beleive that satan are us humans i mean when you kill someone it was your own fault, no one tempted you you could only blame yourself and live with it...

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Evil (with a capital E) exists in the human heart. Its a natural thing. The entity Satan is not a god I follow. I know many Satanists and not ONE of them are mean or fit the stereotype surrounding the religion.

Lucifer on the other hand, I believe is a seperate entity. And His name is called upon in many religions and organizations.

Source(s): Pantheonic Pagan and Necromancer.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

I believe that Satan is real. I also believe in God. But, my new friend claims that she only believes in God and not the Devil. I believe evil comes from Satan himself. But she thinks that i'm incorrect. From her perspective we [people] create evil, and we like to blame it on a made up demon so we don't feel as responsible for it. She believes Hell is not a place of demons, fire, and brimstone. But a place where people are lonely without god. And there is no such thing as the mark of the beast they're just numbers. Basically she believes the Devil is just peoples crazy imaginations.

• Bruce5 years agoReport

satan is me pepe

• 5 years ago

All Im Gonna Say Is Screw Shrek, Satan Is Love Satan Is Life. And He Is More Real Than Jesus. God Bless Your Souls Peace My Niggys.

• 4 years ago

w can we know whether such a spirit person really exists?

The Bible is the chief source of evidence. There he is repeatedly referred to by name (Satan 52 times, Devil 33 times). Eyewitness testimony as to Satan’s existence is also recorded there. Who was the eyewitness? Jesus Christ, who lived in heaven before coming to earth, repeatedly spoke of that wicked one by name.—Luke 22:31; 10:18; Matt. 25:41.

Believing that Satan exists does not mean accepting the idea that he has horns, a pointed tail, and a pitchfork and that he roasts people in a fiery hell. The Bible gives no such description of Satan. That is the product of the minds of medieval artists who were influenced by representations of the mythological Greek god Pan and by the Inferno written by the Italian poet Dante Alighieri. Instead of teaching a fiery hell, the Bible clearly says that “the dead . . . are conscious of nothing at all.”—Eccl. 9:5.

Visit www.jw.org for more information.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

IGN (formerly Imagine Games Network) is a San Francisco-based games and entertainment media company operated by IGN Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of j2 Global and wholly owned by Ziff Davis. and headed up by its former editor-in-chief, Peer Schneider. The website was the brainchild of media entrepreneur Chris Anderson and launched on September 29, 1996. It focuses on video games, films, television, comics, technology, and other media. The company is located in San Francisco s SOMA district in California, United States. Originally a network of desktop websites, IGN is now distributed on mobile platforms, console programs on the Xbox and PlayStation, FireTV, Roku, and via YouTube, Twitch, Hulu, and Snapchat.

Originally, IGN was the flagship property of parent company IGN Entertainment, which owned and operated several other websites oriented towards players interests, games, and entertainment, such as Rotten Tomatoes, GameSpy, GameStats, VE3D, TeamXbox, Vault Network, FilePlanet, and AskMen, among others. IGN was sold to publishing company Ziff Davis in February 2013 and now operates as a J2 Global subsidiary.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is subjective because in a certain point of view, you are correct, satan is basicaly man kind but in another point of view, it could something of a higher power, though that doesn't neciserily mean it is divine. Satan could be reffered to as fate, people, an actual being, evil deeds, and possibly even mental sicknesses that cause you to think something you are doing is correct even though publicaly it is viewed as evil.

• gulan
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

God is Love so devil is the alternative of what God stands for. we've a lot occurring in the international to instruct that devil, lucifer, the devil is actual. Crime prices of all varieties are going up. merely ask any actual member of the Illuminati who they fairly worship. devil isn't the feared little devil with the pitch fork an tail. study who the Illuminati are you'll initiate to get a extra perfect photo.

• 5 years ago

Yes he is i attest to the fact that he stars in a YouTube series by oneyng it is called "Leo and Satan"

• 6 years ago

Dude, you HAVE to go to joyofsatan.com. It is chock full of the truth regarding satan and his demons. It is a great website with tons of informative links.

Happy reading! :)

• 1 decade ago

Satan is a very real entity.. And yes Satan is a very real and very powerful former angel.. And Satan also wants to push God, off of his throne.... And that is was after that war was fought in heaven that Satan was remove from heaven....................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.