Can two people from the same address claim head of household on income taxes?

My boyfriend and I live together, both of our names are on the lease. We each of have a child that lives with us, one girl that is mine and one girl is his. We each earn our own money and we split everything down the middle, bills, gas, groceries, etc. But we will not file taxes together cause we are not... show more My boyfriend and I live together, both of our names are on the lease. We each of have a child that lives with us, one girl that is mine and one girl is his. We each earn our own money and we split everything down the middle, bills, gas, groceries, etc. But we will not file taxes together cause we are not married. Can we both claim head of household on our income taxes? We both have dependents and we each pay half of the living expenses. I checked with a tax calculator and it does make a big difference in our taxes.