1. You almost threw the book while reading Order of the Phoenix because of Umbridge's actions. Nope. Although they were horrible, it made the book even more interesting and further developed the plot.
2. Some of the things Draco said about Harry were true. True. Most of the things he said were lies, but their were times when he was absolutely right. Not many, but they existed.
3. Harry would be someone you can get along with. I don't know about that one. Though he does seem like it, he has to have things his own way, and will disregard your advice if he thinks his idea is better. He's too stubborn also. On the other hand, he is very loyal, and might make a good friend.
4. Without Luna, the books wouldn't be the same. True. They could have gone fine without Luna, but she added more chaacter to the books, and showed us a diffrent side of the wizarding world.
5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes. True. Heck, she annoyed everyone sometimes.
6. You felt bad for Bellatrix. Not really. She was evil.
7. You cheered when Voldemort died. I was happy, yes. But i didn' literally cheer. Actually, i might have.
8. Ron Weasley is great! Yes. He isn't the perfect chaacter that most writers want to portray, and that adds to his appeal.
9. You wish J K Rowling was on her book number 8. Actually, counting all the books she has written, she is working on her 10th book now. The title is the "the Tales of Beedle and Bard". It relates the classic tales from the book of the same name mentioned in the last book she wrote.