Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Harry Potter: true or false survey? Knock yourselvs out?

Of the following, which do you think are true and which are false

1. You almost threw the book while reading Order of the Phoenix because of Umbridge's actions

2. Some of the things Draco said about Harry were true

3. Harry would be someone you can get along with

4. Without Luna, the books wouldn't be the same

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix

7. You cheered when Voldemort died

8. Ron Weasley is great!

9. You wish J K Rowling was on her book number 8

Favorite Answer

1. You almost threw the book while reading Order of the Phoenix because of Umbridge's actions?

-Omg.I was like frowning all the time and commenting loudly while reading about her.In moments like those I simply wished I could get my arm into the book and grab her fat neck!

-I don't think so.I strongly doubt Harry really enjoyed all that fame,as Draco said.Well,except the fame he got from successful quiddich games,of course.^.^

-Maybe.He can be really complicated at times.I don't think I could stand always listening only about his problems,although I'm aware they're bigger than mine.

-The books wouldn't be the same if they leaved out any character.

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes

-True.She worries too much.

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix

-Nope,not really. I mean,she is a cool character,but I think she deserved what she got.

7. You cheered when Voldemort died

-True.And even more than that...I think there's still a tear on that page...;)

8. Ron Weasley is great!

-Amen!

-True! I always wanted the series to have books.

TRUE, It came close.

Um...not sure what things you mean. But I'm gonna say TRUE. Cause out of all the words that swapped i'm sure draco said some true things. if only to insult or embarass harry.

TRUE. Although sometime he does get annoying. But I wouldn't put up with tantrums like Ron and Hermy did.

TRUE, She was a very interesting character. She was funny, and you had to feel sad for her most of the time.

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes

FALSE, well maybe sometimes, but I'd say Harry got on my nerves more than she did.

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix

FALSE!!! Um...what?

7. You cheered when Voldemort died

FALSE, I didnt cheer. I though 'its about time.'

And i thought JK should have made the way harry finished him a bit more creative.

8. Ron Weasley is great!

TRUE! Bloody HellYeah he is!

TRUE, I mean I could live without it. But if it was done great and answered the many questions that the horrid epilogue didn't than yeah i'd definitely be excited to read it.

• Phreak

1. You almost threw the book while reading Order of the Phoenix because of Umbridge's actions. Nope. Although they were horrible, it made the book even more interesting and further developed the plot.

2. Some of the things Draco said about Harry were true. True. Most of the things he said were lies, but their were times when he was absolutely right. Not many, but they existed.

3. Harry would be someone you can get along with. I don't know about that one. Though he does seem like it, he has to have things his own way, and will disregard your advice if he thinks his idea is better. He's too stubborn also. On the other hand, he is very loyal, and might make a good friend.

4. Without Luna, the books wouldn't be the same. True. They could have gone fine without Luna, but she added more chaacter to the books, and showed us a diffrent side of the wizarding world.

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes. True. Heck, she annoyed everyone sometimes.

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix. Not really. She was evil.

7. You cheered when Voldemort died. I was happy, yes. But i didn' literally cheer. Actually, i might have.

8. Ron Weasley is great! Yes. He isn't the perfect chaacter that most writers want to portray, and that adds to his appeal.

9. You wish J K Rowling was on her book number 8. Actually, counting all the books she has written, she is working on her 10th book now. The title is the "the Tales of Beedle and Bard". It relates the classic tales from the book of the same name mentioned in the last book she wrote.

True, that woman was insane

True, though they were unnecesarily mean

True

If by not the same you mean slightly less weird at points then sure

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes

False. She was amazing

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix

False

7. You cheered when Voldemort died

True. It was kind of a relief but then again that meant we didn't know how we were going to see Harry after that

8. Ron Weasley is great!

True, he seems totally hot too

True, it could be about harry and hermione's kids and stuff

TRUE

TRUE

TRUE

TRUE

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes

FALSE

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix

FALSE

7. You cheered when Voldemort died

FALSE

8. Ron Weasley is great!

TRUE

TRUE

1. You almost threw the book while reading Order of the Phoenix because of Umbridge's actions. False. I was thinking 'Whoa! Cool pen! I can give myself a cool tattoo with one of those!

2. Some of the things Draco said about Harry were true. True. lol. Harry annoys me

3. Harry would be someone you can get along with. False. I would probably have been in Draco Malfoy's group of Slytherins.

4. Without Luna, the books wouldn't be the same. True! I love Luna! I'm actually seriously considering naming my daughter after her! :]

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes. False. Not at all! I think Hermione was awesome!

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix. True! I loved Bellatrix! She was so evil and cool!

7. You cheered when Voldemort died. False. It marked the end of the series. :[

8. Ron Weasley is great! True. Obviously!

9. You wish J K Rowling was on her book number 8.Yes! I want her to write about Snape, Lily nd the Marauders.

• Mike M

False. I almost threw the book because it was damn boring

True

False, Too whiny

True

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes

True

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix

False

7. You cheered when Voldemort died

False

8. Ron Weasley is great!

True

False, big time false.

Edit

I was like murdering her not throw my precious book because of her(Maybe TRUE)

FALSE because Draco mostly told him that he is a person who want attention which is totally false

TRUE because I'm Ron and have helped him I'm not boasting about myself.

TRUE, because in book 5 she came to fill the place of GRED and FORGE.She is a kind of funny,truth telling girl

I can't remember the series completed without her nargles.

5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes

TRUE,Yeah in the first book she was very bossy and act like a older wise teen.

6. You felt bad for Bellatrix

TRUE, because she has missed the good side and gone to bad side

7. You cheered when Voldemort died

False because if he wouldn't have died than the series wouldn't have been completed and we would have got many more HP books

8. Ron Weasley is great!

TRUE, because he is a loyal,brave person and not to forget that he is humorous

9..You wish J K Rowling was on her book number 8

TRUE because I just can't understand how she finished the book like that.

PS: Love your question

Thanks for asking more HP question

1. You almost threw the book while reading Order of the Phoenix because of Umbridge's actions False 2. Some of the things Draco said about Harry were true True 3. Harry would be someone you can get along with False ( I just don't have the patience for that. =/ ) 4. Without Luna, the books wouldn't be the same True 5. Hermione annoyed you sometimes True 6. You felt bad for Bellatrix False 7. You cheered when Voldemort died True 8. Ron Weasley is great! True

1.) False. I read the books after that movie had come out, so I already had an idea of what was going to happen.

2.) I can't remember anything specifically... but it would probably be true. Nobody says lies ALL the time.

3.) True. He seems to get along with everyone that didn't have a problem with him first. (ie Malfoy, Voldemort)

4.) True. How could it? A character would be missing!

5.) False. I can totally relate to her. I love knowledge and learning things...

6.) True... only because I love her name.

7.) False. I expected it, so although I was happy, it wasn't a surprise...

8.) True. No explanation necessary!

9.) False. Deathly Hallows was a fitting ending, and although I'm sad it ended, it had to end eventually and forcing it past this point would probably be detrimental to the story.