Guitar Hero: World Tour question...?

I'm a little low on money, but I still want to buy the game. Is it possible to buy the game by itself and get the drums and the microphone later? I have the Wii and I already have two Guitar Hero 3 guitars.

Favorite Answer

Of course, man. That's how I got the last couple of Guitar Heroes.

Go to Gamestop and you'll be able to buy the game alone. Whenever you get some extra money go pick up the drums and mic. The cool thing is... If you buy the entire bundle, it's cheaper then getting the game, mic, and drums seperate. You may have to save up, though. =)

Have fun.

EDIT) I just got Guitar Hero World Tour's Dual Guitar bundle from Wallmart, and yes they had the stand alone game in the game shelves. Happy playing.

im not completely sure about getting the drums and mic later, but i know you can get the game by itself. im sure they'll release the mic and drums later. i think just a normal usb mic might work also.

i got world tour, its good so far but if youve read some recent news, theres been a lot of complaints about the drum set, somthing about left red drum and yellow cymbol notworking properly. just a heads up. just get rock band 2.

As of now only the bundle are being sold. so u would have 2 get a guitar and the game... or get the entire bundle

yes you can purchase the game alone and you should be able to use the guitars from the previous games

yeah you just use the coloured buttons on the guitar (e.g. red button=red drum, yellow button=yellow drum & so on & so on)