Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anybody have a clue what the Drudge Report headliner means?

ABCCBSNBCNYTLATWSJCNN

MSNBCAPREUTERSAFPPOLITCO

FTTIMEWASHPOSTNEWSWEEK:

CAN THEY ALL BE WRONG?

I know that these are all the liberal media outlets, but does anyone know what this mean? Anybody out there know? Did something go down? I'm just curious.

Favorite Answer

maybe Drudge is questioning the validity of all the "polls" that these news agencies keep tauting that say Obama has an almost insurmountable lead.

maybe Drudge remembers 2000 and 2004 -- never know.

There are different poll numbers. In the last two elections, a couple of poll companies were very close to what actually happened. Those polls now have the lowest difference at 5% between Obama and McCain. The others have it as much as a 10% spread.

It's under a picture of Obama entitled "presidential material" ...so presumably it's raising the question of whether all these media outlets that perceive Obama to be qualified can be wrong.

a real Mystical adventure! I understand the adventure, fantastically the information get carry of & seeing their comprehensive life as a single adventure & their place interior the "scheme of issues". it extremely isn't any longer suprising this handed off on the time of baptism, a real being born back of Spirit & imaginative and prescient to confirm of course. The symbols could make certain to the guy, yet each and every of the sentiments defined are classic of mystic reviews, overwhelming love, no time, seeing their place of course. The night & morning of the 5th day is while God created each and every of the beasts of the earth, yet no longer guy yet. I even have some recommendations in this working & can sense the respond yet discover myself slightly reluctant to voice them right here by using outcomes. of direction, i'm watching words describing anothers mystical adventure, yet people who've had comparable adventure can call back the memory of their very own & see extra of course. thank you for sharing this adventure. advantages

I'd agree with mooyang's analysis except I doubt the WSJ thinks he's presidential material.

It means they are all in the tank together, all hooked together, nothing separating their ideology.