If You Had To Listen To One Song Forever?

Which would it be?

Any genre, any artist, whatever... but you could never listen to anything other than this one song so i guess it would have to be real good... :D

Best Answer

Like a Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan

• End of the Line by The Traveling Wilburys

I choose this song because the artist(s) are just a bunch of great people with great talents put together. Tom Petty, Jeff Lyne, Roy Orbison, George Harrison and Bob Dylan. They all formed together and made a couple of Albums. The last song that was recorded before Roy Orbison passed away, was End of the Line. They were going to do a video for this song but then came Roy's death. Everyone was sad and very depressed but made the video without him anyway.

Although Roy wasn't there, they still put his guitar on his rocking chair and rocked it while the members were singing. It's really touching because you watch the video on youtube and Roy sings, but he's not there. Only his guitar is there on his chair.

Source(s): Wikipedia

I could listen to: First Breath After Coma- Explosions in the Sky Untitled 4- Sigur Ros Tracy- Mogwai Jeremy- Pearl Jam Fearless- Pink Floyd There Are Some Remedies Far Worse Than The Disease- This Will Destory You Forever..... I can't listen to: East Hastings- GY!BE Static- GY!BE I Gaer- Sigur Ros Sleep is Wrong- Sleepytime Gorilla Museum My Iron Lung- Radiohead Too often. :( Great Question! :) BQ: Ba Ba- Sigur Ros

I'm not sure why I would listen to one song forever but thats beside the point. I'd say that I would have to listen to the song by Metallica, The day that never comes because it is a great genre and it supports people risking their lifes for us.

• Hang Onto Yourself

David Bowie

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

Glam Rock

Definitely Toby Mac's "One World". That way I can listen to an awesome song and be able to worship God at the same time for I guess forever.

The Song Remains The Same - Led Zeppelin

• Karen

Well I might kill myself after maybe 400 plays considering it's only like a 3 minute song...

But I choose "Knockin On Heaven's Door" by Bob Dylan.

• Sing For Absolution by Muse

Oh goodness...Maybe November Rain by Guns N roses, or Welcome to the Jungle by GNR or even Nighttrain by GNR...any GNR songs would work, but those are the top three if I only had to listen to one song forever. But I would so miss the Cure and the Sex Pistols :(