The American tourist: Guys loud Hawaii shirt, shorts (if weather permits), Large straw hat. Gals bright loud dress, flats, big sun hat, straw bag. Don't forget to have a camera, and maps hanging out, and that look of being lost. Guys can use a tourist bag, (like you get from travel agents, and gals can use the straw bag for their treats.
1960s Hippy: This one is hard, after all its all back in style! What is real, and what is costume? ;-) Tie die clothing, long wig (in the old days we called a "fall", sandals, headband, anything with fringe on it (vests, purse...) light colored sun glasses.
Old woman: Old style dress, just below knee, knee-hi stockings rolled down a little, oxfords, large black purse.
Japanese Doll: Her face was painted white, she had red rosy cheeeks all shaped in a circle, Hair in buns, thoung slippers, and a kimono(chinese dress)
Miss. America: Use a old bridesmaid dress of formal, add a pair of gloves, a tiara, some oversized jewelry, and heals. For the banner, a piece of wide ribbon, and write "Miss. America" in glitter.
1950’s “Sock-Hopper”: It’s quite simple, just a round skirt, a white short-sleeved shirt, and some saddle shoes. (If you don’t have saddle shoes, plain buckle shoes are fine.) You could add some cat-eye glasses if you want. Tie your hair in a ponytail, and wrap a scarf around it.
Doll: 1. Look through your drawers and find a dress, about knee length.
2. Find safety pins, use them to add patches to your dress without ruining it.
3. Find some tights and cute black shoes to add to your costume.
4. Put your hair into braids and maybe add some ribbons to the ends.
5. Paint red circles on your cheeks, apply lots of mascara, you might also want to curl your lashes.
6. Add a cute, small apron.
7. You might also want to carry around a giant lolly pop
· 1 decade ago