Subin
Subin asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 1 decade ago

How much does it cost to rent a private jet?

Hello, my girlfriend's relatives (8~10 people) are coming from London to Denver, Colorado USA and I was just wondering how much would it cost them to rent a private jet because they will come to Denver in December using a private jet and I just wanted to know that.

Thanks for your help.

I've heard that my girlfriend's relatives are very wealthy, so they really don't have to save $$.

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry about your puppy; I was lucky and got a really smart one.

A light jet suitable for 8-10 people will come on charter for about $3,000 to $5,000 per hour, and the trip you describe will run about 18 hours each way. So the total cost will be in the neighborhood of $100,000 to $180,000 total.

Come on. Malibu--didn't you know they have airports on the East Coast, too? They can stop in New York or Boston to refuel. Nothing to sweat about.

Source(s): retired airline captain

Private Jet Charter Cost

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Thanks for your help.

Source(s): cost rent private jet: https://shortly.im/6Wfxs
  • Chris

Average costs of operating a private jet are around $1200 to $5000 per hour not including a flight crew.

Sorry, aviophag, but no light jet on a trip like that: London to Denver with 8 to 10 pax. $4000 to $6000 per hour or more. And if it's just a drop off, they'll be paying for the empty flight back to London, unless something else is agreed to. I'll let you figure out the flight time. Flight time would be about the same as the airlines, give or take. There are different arrangements out there: ownership, fractional ownership, jet cards (block time purchases, usually 25 hour increments), charter (usually hourly, sometimes flat fee, and usually customer is also responsible for aircraft re-positioning, etc.) I've flown under all of those arrangements. London to Denver is a long charter. Funny to me the people here talking about whether it will "save" when compared to the airlines. That's not really part of the equation for most private jet charters. We do L.A. to Vegas all the time: $5 to $6k, possibly a little less. Sometimes just a couple of people and we drop them. So, they pay that for a one way drop-off. If they want to be brought back a few days later, it's ditto on the price. Welcome to private jets! Let us know what make and model jet they end up using and all the details.

Edit: Aviophag: perhaps you are using the term"light jet" differently than I am. In the private jet sector, light generally means less than 20,000 pounds max takeoff weight, midsize is 20,000 to 40,000 (with super midsize starting around 30,000) and 40,000+ is considered large cabin. These are marketing descriptions which are unofficial, but which are widely accepted in the private jet/charter/fractional industry. Most light jets, if not all, could not accommodate 10 passengers. Also, some jets cannot fly their max range with full fuel and full cabin. So, we're talking super mid size or large cabin here, in my opinion. In fact, probably large cabin.

Source(s): ATP with light/mid-size/super mid-size bizjet experience flying owners, fractional owners, jet card holders, and charter customers all over North America (mostly domestic US).

Denver could be the enjoy where in actuality the glow will sunlight 300 times of year. Denver is a flourishing cultural world, varied neighborhoods, and natural beauty mix for the world's most magnificent playground and with hotelbye you will see getting there. Denver is the place for: World-class attractions, natural miracles, thriving arts scene, a large number of impressive and acclaimed restaurants and nightlife choices galore. Denver definitely first got it all. In Denver you can look at the Mount Evans and the Mount Evans Highway. The Mount Evans Highway is really a seasonal street which will be shut throughout winter months weeks

From the present day Coca-Cola London Eye to the old Tower of London, London has significantly to supply, see more with Hotelbye . In London you will even find the world-famous British Museum. British Museum indicates the operates of man from prehistoric to modern times, from around the world. Shows range from the Rosetta Stone, the Parthenon statues and the mummies in the Ancient Egypt collection. Another destination for a see in London is the London's National Gallery, a huge space full of Western European paintings from the 13th to the 19th centuries. In that gallery you will see functions experts such as for example Van Gogh, Da Vinci, Botticelli, Constable, Renoir, Titian and Stubbs. London is really a place where you can see yesteryear and the more in the same place.

A lot. I would expect a trip like that to cost about 150 thousand dollars or so. It depends on what size aircraft they want and if they have to pay for the return trip as well. So, if they are wealthy, why do you want to know how much it costs? Why not just ask them?

Source(s): airline pilot

Here's your best answer, too much. You can just buy last minute plane tickets in first class why bother with a private jet? If they are wealthy they didn't get that way by wasting money on stupid things.

Men who don’t know how to get women often ask her lots of questions hoping that they’ll stumble on something they have in common. Sometimes this can work, but usually not. Learn here http://AttractAnyWoman.emuy.info/?0Sjm

Until she has a reason to care about what you think of her, you’re just another random guy asking her the same questions every other random guy asks her. One thing we teach on Love Systems bootcamps is to tell her (or better, show her) something interesting about yourself first. When she gets curious about you, she will start with the questions.

This is especially important in terms of how to get beautiful women. Hotter women usually get approached more and have less tolerance for the usual “random guy” questions.