Gothic alice in wonderland costume?

My friend is being Alice in wonderland

But she wants to make it gothic

So its for halloween

Any suggestions on what she should do to make it gothic?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer
    • Login to reply the answers
  • jennis
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Gothic Alice In Wonderland Costume

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that sounds really good

* add on a thick line of mascara

*one of those knives/axes that looks like it has been stabbed through the head

*messy hair

*dark slags underneath her eyes so she looks tired and fatigued

*red paint on the costume for blood on the white apron

*piercings

*black lipstick

*black wig

*DON'T make the outfit black. Everyone says this but if you show it to people in black, they will not know who you are. Keep it blue and you will be recognized( or maybe add a bit of black patches over the blue)

*try and make little tears on the costume - holes - tatty - make the edge ridged

*good Gothic acting when you go trick or treating ( maybe have a fake cigarette in you mouth. look depressed, unhappy face expressions and body language lol!)

• 3 years ago

i did that final year, cept i talked approximately as her "malice in wonderland". it became attractive by using fact i dressed my son up by using fact the white rabbit. i took a french maid outfit, and switched over it into the robe i necessary. i had cool tights with spades, hearts, diamonds, and golf equipment on them. i wore a black wig with a heart ribbon in my hair, and had black shoes. my makeup became undemanding, yet slightly gothic looking. you will possibly desire to to hold something like a knife. you will possibly desire to to kinda misery the robe too. according to probability placed some rips in it. if it has a petticoat, possibly enable a number of the gadget or in spite of it used to grasp down, from below the skirt. good success and characteristic exciting!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

oh that sounds so cool!!! ha-ha

i would say,

- make it darker, for alis who seems kinda "perfect" like, everythings in place, mess her up more

makeup

dark circles around her eyes

dark lip stain

eyeliner

costume

everything, is dark more goth looking, add chains, etc, make her hair messed up more, and have the blue ribbon, thats originaly in alice's harir, black or dark blue/purple, etc, and put it more off the the side,

- she wears this apron like thing, which is w hite, i would keep either, keep it white, and rib it up more, and add darker colors using something temporary on it, (etc..)or get a darker shaded one,

she should wear something like fish net stockings, or those gloves that teh fingers are cut off,

spooky!

good luck, and happy halloween,

• 1 decade ago
  • SJR
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

dark make up

dark cloths instead of the blue dress

emm...fake blood

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

copy the exact outfit but make it black instead of blue??

• 1 decade ago

-Fake Blood

-Lots of eyeliner

-Rip it a little

-DARK eyeshadow

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Black. Wear black and smokey make-up. Paint your nails black. Get black wig.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.