Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

How is the University Of Southern Alabama?

Campus, Quality of Education, Things to do in the Mobile Area, Etc.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

University of Southern Alabama (USA), the only major public institution of higher learning on the upper Gulf Coast, is strategically located in the greater Mobile area. Chartered in 1963 by the State of Alabama, this diverse and vibrant residential university provides high quality undergraduate, graduate, medical and professional education.

USA is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is governed by a Board of Trustees of seventeen members.

The colleges/schools maintained by the university are the College of Allied Health Professionals, College of Arts and Sciences, Mitchell College of Business, College of Education, College of Engineering, College of Medicine, College of Nursing, School of Computer and Information Sciences, and the School of Continuing Education and Special Programs.

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h2677.html

Source(s): m.l
  • 3 years ago

My sister went there for 2 years. She did not like it and transferred to Auburn college. I in basic terms visited the campus as quickly as. I bear in mind i did not like it because of the fact there have been hardly ever any timber. Sorry i don't be attentive to approximately pre-med or scholarships.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.