Spiritually speaking do you ever report a question for no other reason than ?

it conflicts with your beliefs or makes you uncomfortable about them in someway ? Second question what is your belief system atheist , Christian , Islamic or ? Please no reporting here and be honest I bet we all wonder about this . I myself report questions that contain pornographic images or incite violence... show more it conflicts with your beliefs or makes you uncomfortable about them in someway ?
Second question what is your belief system atheist , Christian , Islamic or ?

Please no reporting here and be honest I bet we all wonder about this .
I myself report questions that contain pornographic images or incite violence against a group for beliefs , sexual orientation or race only . { By violence I refer to outright physical assault or murder } I can live with myself for doing that what is your policy ?
Update: Oh I did forget one other thing if I find a link to a virus site I will report that I have excellent security and if it is something that is dangerous there I see it right away and don't want my friends here to have problems .
Update 2: The other thing I should have asked is who decides what is " insulting " ?
Update 3: Yeah I got violated too . I will have to change accounts again soon as a bot is after this one . It should lose interest in a week or two though and I will be able to bring this one back .