25% of the homeless people in the USA are army veterans...another reason to NEVER join the army?!?

I dont have the UK figures, but i suspect theyll be similar...Is this the way we treat our soldiers, who are prepared to die to save us?! Arent we supposed to be civilised?

DONT EVER join the army please! and dont EVER let anyone u know join either! not until they start treating the vets better!
Update: revrand..so why do u think they have drug addictions? because theyre so traumatised by the **** they went through in illegal wars!
Update 2: revrand..so why do u think they have drug addictions? because theyre so traumatised by the **** they went through in illegal wars!
Update 3: lol... 75% are not homeles thats fine then!!! the other 75% are probably suicidal or ****** up in some other way...or running to be president!
Update 4: Natassia...Im sorry but, i cant believe you just said that...thats extremely selfish ..someone has to do it? yeah right, good thing its not u whos that someone? eh? Right its usually the poorest prople who are fed propaganda, that convinces em theyre protecting their country if they do it, who end up being that... show more Natassia...Im sorry but, i cant believe you just said that...thats extremely selfish ..someone has to do it? yeah right, good thing its not u whos that someone? eh?

Right its usually the poorest prople who are fed propaganda, that convinces em theyre protecting their country if they do it, who end up being that someone!

And in what way was i not respectful to the soldiers?
Update 5: What? when did i mention the draft?

Im not saying we shouldnt have an army...im saying we should treat the people who join it better! no one should join in htis time...not when they treat the soldiers with no respect at all!
Update 6: HEY PENNY!

LOL...i love that song i never noticed it was an anti war song...until i watched this documentary about it...a few weeks ago..

thanks for the lesson though =O)
22 answers 22