Is there a way to view the zestimates (including historical graphs) on homes that are currently for sale?

I noticed that homes currently for sale on Zillow.com do not show the zestimates or the historical pricing graphs. Is there any way to view these, or possibly another site that caches that information?

Thanks!

Leo F: The reason I want to know is to have more transparency as I compare. Maybe you could provide a link to a better site? (besides realtor.com)

• Rachy
    Favorite Answer

Zillow estimates are a total waste of time, they're only accurate if the owner of the house actually inputs information about them. I work for a mortgage lender and we pretty much laugh at people who argue their value based on zillow.

Your best bet is to go to the courthouse and ask for the information, they should be able to provide you previous sales prices and offering prices. You can check city-data.com for graphs on housing trends in your city, but they don't split into specific neighborhoods.

• Leo F

Not sure why you would want to. Zillow could not appraise a rock and does not know its butt from a hole in the ground.

Source(s): Certified appraiser