Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL- which is worst? emotional cheating or physical cheating?

what if your partner did either...Both being disrespectful in my view

• Favorite Answer

Neither is worse. They are both hurtful!

I couldnt choose between having my gf have sex with sum1 else...or havin feelings/being in love with and wantin 2 be with sum1 else.

They are both as bad as each other

=)

Emotional... it is easy to move on if you physically cheat on someone...after the action is over with the person can move on, however, if the person cheats emotionally, it is not only harder to move on, but that person is connected to that person way beyond easily being repaired. Emotional cheating means that those two people are joined by spirits and not just bodies, so technically that other person has more of the person that is not easily shared. The other person owns part of the other soul. I can deal with a limited amount of physical cheating (but even that can be fixed by me becoming the other woman). However, if that person is emotionally cheating and isn't physically cheating, I would be more devastated: that person has given someone else what is supposed to belong to only and meant only for me. Granted the same can be argued for physical but emotional cannot not be fixed. Once you love someone, rarely can you change that. You might hate them, but you will still on some level, love that person. And you will still feel for them. A physical connection is no danger or no threat: when it is all said and done, he's coming home to me. But when he connects to someone emotionally there is a threat: he can and will leave if that connection becomes more serious than just a love of being friends.

Source(s): Me....just my opinions....you don't have to agree with them.

Physical cheating is the worse because it is the most obvious. Emotional cheating is a close second. Neither one belongs in a healthy relationship.

B wow.. this could be a not basic one.. i could could say.. hmmmmm actual.. basically because of the fact.... actual.. u can in no way replace.. it already got here approximately... yet a minimum of with emotional.. sure it may harm extra.... cuz it bargains with thoughts... a minimum of it has of project to alter.... basically because of the fact they love the different individual now.. or in spite of the case could be.. doesnt propose they are going to love them tommorrow... doing the deed can now and back be the tip of a dating.. yet the two i disagree with

well...

i think...

physical leads to emotional

emotional leads to physical.

both are bad, both are cheating, emotional is harder to deal with though i think.

cheating is cheating... I think they would both hurt as much as the other...

both bad but physical is worst

Cheating is cheating is cheating. They all hurt.

Both are bad

My partner (wife) did both.

The emotional part was harder to deal with. I was there for her. She didn't care.