Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Just to keep every one informed?

Went to the Dr on friday. Saw my little peanut, and a heartbeat. It was wonderful. Go back to the dr on Nov 7. keep praying!!

Favorite Answer

Congratulations & best wishes for a happy & healthy pregnancy! Seeing that heartbeat is such an amazing experience!

Source(s): My twins will be 9 weeks old tomorrow!

Congrats!!! :-) Before I could feel little Ellen kick I was always so worried about miscarriage and looked forward to those appts so much to confirm that she was alright. Isn't seeing that heartbeat wonderful? Enjoy your pregnancy hun!

Awwww congratualtions. My younger brother is expecting a little girl sonn. So scary but also very exciting. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and eat as much as you possibly can :o)

Congrats! Thats great! Praying for ya!

• KC

Aww that's wonderful to hear :) bless your little peanut! Will that be your baby's nickname in utero? My daughter's is bean for pretty much the same reason as yours! :)

Source(s): 28+1 weeks with a girl :)

AWW,congrats! Hope all is well with your pregnancy and take care...

• zwinky

aw thats brilliant. congrats :)

• congratulations. and take care of yourself. and i will keep you in my prayers!

best of luck

ahh congratulations

• bunny

conngratulations hun. x x x x