Where do people get the impression these are martial arts questions?

I was just wondering where people got the impression that questions about what Music so and so came out to or what shirt, trunks, etc. they were wearing, or where they can get them, etc. are martial arts questions? I can see the questions on what happened in the fights, possible new match ups, etc. becaus ethere is... show more I was just wondering where people got the impression that questions about what Music so and so came out to or what shirt, trunks, etc. they were wearing, or where they can get them, etc. are martial arts questions? I can see the questions on what happened in the fights, possible new match ups, etc. becaus ethere is not specificly a forumn for UFC/MMA on here, however why would people think music and apperal questions relate to martial arts?
Update: gannoway- Musical forms are dance not martial arts. I have watched the open forms and am definetly impressed by the athletisism, however I laugh when people suggest that all the high flying moves can be used in a real fight. BTW most top contributers that actually train on here are very open minded, when it comes... show more gannoway- Musical forms are dance not martial arts. I have watched the open forms and am definetly impressed by the athletisism, however I laugh when people suggest that all the high flying moves can be used in a real fight. BTW most top contributers that actually train on here are very open minded, when it comes to actual questions. Questions about clothing and music, and street fighting for that matter, and vs questions like Bruce Lee vs godzilla, are not martial arts questions. What part of that is so hard for you to figure out?