Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

緊急!!幫我翻譯成英文!!!!不要翻譯機 翻譯軟體 20點

中翻英囉 Plz ^^

我最難忘的回憶是我在國中時去了五月天的演唱會.

My unforgivable memory was I went to the MAY DAY'S concert when I was junior high. (是這樣嗎?)

那是我人生第一場演唱會,而且還買黃牛票呢!

五月天的第一張專輯到現在,我都有買,說我是超級粉絲一點也不為過.那場演唱會真的超high的,現場魅力真的是cd跟電視無法比擬的.大家盡情的跟著唱,瘋狂的尖叫、嘶吼,使出渾身解數的搖著螢光棒,跟著這個台灣最*的搖滾天團一起搖擺,能跟她們這般進距離接觸,我簡直像作夢般一樣.主唱阿信每次都會說好多感性的話,不僅唱進我心坎更是溫暖了我的心,真希望這天永遠不要結束。

回家後嗓子都喊啞了 手臂也很酸,但我永遠部會忘記那晚,我人生的第一場也是最難忘的一場演唱會。

to忘憂草: 呵呵 全部都要翻唷...

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My most unforgettable memory is that I went to May Day’s concert when I was in junior high. It was the first concert in my life, and I even bought a scalped ticket.

I have every single album of May Day, from their first debut to the latest one. It’s not exaggerated to say that I’m a "BIG" fan of May Day. It was so high at the concert. Live performance was much more fascinated than acoustic CD or live show on TV. Everyone sang along wholeheartedly and kept screaming and shouting crazily. Everyone waved the fluorescent rod madly and swung with the most fantastic rock band in Taiwan. I never thought that I could get so close to them. I even thought that I was dreaming. I was deeply touched by the words that A-Shin, the leading singer of the band, said at the concert. His singing warmed me up. How I wish that the concert would never end.

After returning home, my voice was hoarse, and my arms ached, but I will never forget that night. It’s the first and also the most memorable concert in my life.

Source(s): 自己

我最難忘的回憶是我在國中時去了五月天的演唱會.

Going to Mayday's concert when I was in junior high is most unforgettable memory to me.

Source(s): 我自己

I most unforgettable recollection is I when the country has gone to May day concert.

應該是這樣唷^^"