Spiderman VS Batman ,,, Fight, who is the winner?

Best Answer

spider man!

batman has no real power he has just got more weapons!

• SR13

I'd go with Spiderman seeing as Batman has no superpowers and is a vigilante whereas Spiderman is a superhero. Spiderman could just attack Batman while he is getting out of the shower and has no armour or weapons but Batman couldn't do the same thing. It's like asking who is would win a fight between me with a machine gun and Jet Li. Probably I would, but I'm not stronger, faster or a better fighter than him. I would just have a man made advantage.

Spiderman

Source(s): Thanks

Batman hands down!

He's awesome!

I mean really, what's scarier, red underwear or black? -_-'

Not to mention all the awesome tech **** he has and the Batmobile!

Plus, he's got Alfred! Who doesn't like Alfred?!

Ok, I will admit, Robin 'The Boy Wonder' sucks. He's always tagging along and it really gets on my nerves sometimes [Read the older comics, plus watch some of the classic cartoon series. You'll wanna shoot him].

As for Superman,

I mean really? What's with the weird hair?

And his 'disguise'

Yeah, wait to go, take off the glasses and NO ONE will be able to tell!

If he's "faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound" why does he get so weak when he's around some green Kryptonite?

Yeah it destroyed his planet and all, but why does it nullify HIS powers?

And the only thiing that 'protects' him is lead...wtf?

See, with Batman, things are just so much easier. He doesnt need to 'fly' or whatever. He's the most realistic comic book character, and he just absolutely rocks! The only person I might consider to be as awesome as him is The Joker, but we're not discussing that are we? xP

All hail The Bat! x]]

Spiderman

• SL65

BatMan

Batman

Batman

Well when you think about it batman really doesnt have any "super powers" he's just rich and can afford a bunch of gadgets and the construction of a batcave. Spiderman however has some advantages being that he can swing from webs while batmans busy searching his belt for his gun to repel from. lol

Adam West Batman

• Tasia

Batman!