what should i be for halloween?

5'-8"

150lb

male! haha

any ideas anyone? lets get creative!

tell me what your being for halloween too cuz im sure we dont live in the same city or be in the same area so if i steel your idea then you should feel good because it was a good one! haha

thanks for posting

Update:

im 19 if anyone is wondering

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

a sumo wrestler, dead football player. check out knots scary farm and you will get ideas 4 sure!

• 1 decade ago

Here's a winner for you. Several years ago, a man in my office taped or safety pinned McDonald napkins, styrofoam cups, white paper plates down the front of him. I can't remember if he decorated his back side, but what was he? Poor white trash! Hilarious!

Another idea is where a white swim cap, and then all blue or white clothing, and then you can be a q-tip. I like my first idea, better.

The Best of Good Witches to YOU!

• Amanda
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sarah Palin. Scariest costume ever. I'm Tippi Hendren from the Birds, but I don't think that's a costume you could pull off XD.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a wicked cute one is if you paste cotton balls all over a shirt, and carry a spray bottle around with you. people r going to ask u what u r and when they do, you say "I'm cloudy with a chance of rain" and then spray them with the water bottle. it is really cute for parties

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dracula. I know it's done a lot. But, Dracula is just so darned sexy. I'm probably going as myself...a McCain/Palin supporter!

• 1 decade ago

how old are you? if you are a pre-teen i would say dress as your avatar. if you are a teen ager maybe dress as...dress as an i-pod.-blurey

• 1 decade ago

you can never go wrong with a michael myars mask lol

• 1 decade ago

sarah palin.

• 1 decade ago

hIPPI

,RAPPER,

CREEPY GUY ,

TERRORIST,

POLICE <STRIPER>,

wILLY WONKA

HARRY POTTER,

THE ROCK(WERE A TANK AND JEANS),

BALLERINA (GUY)

A GREASER(LEATHER JACKET TYPE),

hat boy ,

a baby,

other then that i got nothin . Hope I helped !

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

Be a ladybug.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.