Will I get discharged or in any trouble for not claiming my child as my dependent for the Navy?

I'm 18 years old and I enlisted into the Navy on July 15th and I do not leave to boot camp until Feb 3rd. I had a baby 3 days before my 16th birthday and me and my child's mother are no longer together but I am still involved in my childs life and see her 4 days a week. Me and my child's mom have never went to... show more I'm 18 years old and I enlisted into the Navy on July 15th and I do not leave to boot camp until Feb 3rd. I had a baby 3 days before my 16th birthday and me and my child's mother are no longer together but I am still involved in my childs life and see her 4 days a week. Me and my child's mom have never went to court for custody because we had our own agreements outside of court of when I would see the baby. Because of this there is no court paper saying that I have no custody and my recruiter told me that I cannot claim my daughter as my dependent because there is no proof of me having custody. He told me that I could join the Navy and then claim my daughter as my dependent once I was done with boot camp and "A" school so I joined. My name is on the birth certificate and a paternity test has already been taken and I was the father. My recruiter told me I can't claim her because I can't have any custody while I am single and serving in active duty. As of now there is no proof of me having no custody because me and my daughter's mother have a verbal and mutual agreement of when I see the baby.I did not lie and say that I did not have any kids however and when I was at MEPS they never asked me if I had any children. My family and my child's mothers family knows about me going into the Navy so they are completely aware of this but something is still not sounding right about this. Now I am really stressed over this fact because I feel that I am going to get into trouble and think that I will recieve a dishonorable discharge when the only reason I'm going into the Navy in the first place is to take care of my daughter financially and get her on my insurance. If you know more please help me out!