Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Should people who call Barack Obama, future president of the USA un-American move to another country?

Barack Obama himself is a living example of the American dream. To me people who would ask such a question are in fact themselves UnAmerican. I wonder when he becomes the first ever African American President of the United States if they will continue to ask this question. Perhaps if they do not like our country and the way elections are held in our country they should move. You see in this country the majority rule. Barack Obama is not socialist. You see, he has, prior to being elected announced his plan on raising taxes for the super wealthy. In our country the majority rules, and I believe currently the majority agrees with Barack Obama.

Favorite Answer

I agree. A son of a single mother who brought himself up from poverty to graduate from Harvard Law and become a presidential candidate is amazing. Of course I have been called Un-American for supporting Obama and I was in the military. SO some people are so delusional nothing can sway them.

You're so stupid. So being a crook is the American way of life?

You people disgust me, how many scandals does it take to knock this @sshole off his pedestal. He's been tied to three four militant groups, a mafia controlled bank, voter fraud, Rezko, he and the Governor of Illinois are CURRENTLY under investigation for corruption, and he attended school in Indonesia, which he admits to, and his school records list his religion as Islam, and still you dumb @sses turn a blind eye, we have Rezko on tape, we have a letter from Rezko to a federal Judge implicating Obama, it's all over the Chicago Sun Times, but still?

I know, it's a Republican conspiracy, I should just except Obama into my heart, take some of his pills, sit home and collect his welfare check, while watching his sanctioned tv shows.

First answer, you are an idiot, Obama's mother was married to his father, after they divorced, she married again, and they moved to Indonesia, then he left and moved in with his grand parents, so being the vice president of a bank is now considered poverty?

you're suitable. In an interview in Jerusalem Obama purely reported “u.s. is between the biggest Muslim international places in the international” - WHAT - Are you kidding me - this guy is obviously out of control and now that he's president he doesn’t care what guidance is leaked and released approximately his previous - approximately his Muslim background, upbringing and ideology. Obama suitable now feels like he can do, say and have faith something he needs and could stress those ideals on the american taxpayer - till we upward thrust up together and give up this tyrant. Obama needs u.s. long gone and a clean extra ecu, nanny state to swap it. incredibly, the different of what Obama says is genuine - u.s. is incredibly in the impressive 40 Muslim international places - so his fact is yet another blatant lie - that paradoxically could be easily checked and debunked - so why he might make this lie? - Is he pathological? for sure he's purely asserting those issues to assuage the Muslim human beings. be conscious Obama will say something he has to - reckoning on who's listening to him and who he's making an attempt to cajole. o_O

He is un-American. Truth ain't always politically correct. He has socialist views; believes capitalism and the free market are bad things; has accused our troops of air raiding villages and killing civilians; embraced the socialistic, radical agenda of Bill Aires; listened "Rev" Wright spew anti-American hate speech for twenty years; and openly talks about his mistrust and hatred of white people in his book.

All of that is un-American.

And you won't get rid of me that easily. If Obama wins, I'll stick around for two reasons: A) To blame you for the near destruction of this country and B) to help fix this country.

The same could be said for people who criticized Bush. He's are President, we should honor him, right? You're talking about people's free speech here. And to try to take that away is Un-American. We our entitled to our opinion and the right to speak it. That is what makes this the great country that it is.

No, the majority doesn't rule. We have a Constitution that is the law of the land.

Old America is still living the Mississippi burning years. They can't understand that a colored man can run a country, because in their minds blacks are unintelligent and can't do anything right. So instead they throw out bigoted rhetoric and spurt out propaganda, that He is Muslim or not american and so on. Let them live in fear for all their lives, they are losers and will die losers.

It is going to quite interesting when apparently a minority who vote against Obama are "True Americans" and a majority who vote for him are "un-American".

That's the same rhetoric that the Bushies used against dissenters. So the answer is no. We should be above this kind of attitude.

well, you may just get what you wish my friend, and all the republicans will sit back and say....I told you so....

Banking problems were started way back with Carter while the congress was demo majority. then with Clinton, and Bush these last few years.....ugh.

*research this, and you will know for yourself......fact check.