Should people who call Barack Obama, future president of the USA un-American move to another country?

Barack Obama himself is a living example of the American dream. To me people who would ask such a question are in fact themselves UnAmerican. I wonder when he becomes the first ever African American President of the United States if they will continue to ask this question. Perhaps if they do not like our country... show more Barack Obama himself is a living example of the American dream. To me people who would ask such a question are in fact themselves UnAmerican. I wonder when he becomes the first ever African American President of the United States if they will continue to ask this question. Perhaps if they do not like our country and the way elections are held in our country they should move. You see in this country the majority rule. Barack Obama is not socialist. You see, he has, prior to being elected announced his plan on raising taxes for the super wealthy. In our country the majority rules, and I believe currently the majority agrees with Barack Obama.