Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

How do you deal with homicidal thoughts, feelings, actions, dreams, seeings?

I have become increasingly homicidal over the past year. I kick both of my dogs, torcher my younger siblings and can feel guns and knives and power drills and srangling people that I care about but I can't help it. I fyou have any advice all is welcome.

• Favorite Answer

My friend, first of all relax. Close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths. Focus on the fact that you are a good loving person, with good loving feelings towards your family and your friends.

Obviously you are under stress or under some negative type of influence. First of all you need to clear your mind of all the negative emotions and feelings and let positive ones in. You should consider talking to a counselor or some spiritual guide. If you practice any faith, pray to your deity of preference for guidance & illumination.

Remember that those thoughts, dreams & visions are NOT real & under ANY circumstance you will manifest them in the real world.

Ask for divine help & look for help in your family, good friends or someone you trust. This is only a phase & a test and I know you can conquer it.

You will be in my prayers tonight my brother. May you receive the light you seek.

Blessings.

It is normal to have feelings like that. What is not normal is actually committing violent acts and physically or psychologically hurting other people. I am a liberal Christian. I do understand that the Bible says when you hate your brother, or your neighbor it is the same as being a murderer. But I also think it is an exaggeration meant to be instructive. It really is worse to actually murder a person! How often do I think about how much I'd like to deck someone, or if I was a witch to drop a house on someone? Every single day. How many times have I tried to dispatch a person to the other side? Zero. If you can, maybe it's a good thing to act it out in your mind and then just let go of it. Scream into a pillow. Write a scathing letter and then throw away or delete the letter without sending it. But don't kick the dog when your boss pisses you off! That would be completely inappropriate in my opinion.

Try and sit down for a second and close your eyes. While sitting down and closing your eyes for either 5 seconds or minutes , try to imagine all of these thoughts flushing out of your head while saying something like "may my mind be kind". That's what I do and it really relieves any bad thoughts I have and makes me a better person.

Source(s): Experience

You need help before your imagining becomes a reality. Seek professional help. Try to imagine what your life would be if you acted on these feelings. Does prison for life or the death penalty appeal to you?

Please get some help before it's too late.

it's ok i have been there before are you depressed? thats what happened to me. You should see your doctor. At the time of my scary feelings i was also reading gruesome stories, murder cases... as soon as i stopped most of my weird feelings stopped too. you need to control yourself though i always worked on controlling my feelings becoming physical can only hurt you

A bro pray And God will hear you i guarantee you. I have the same thoughts and still fight throwing scriptures it the strong fight exodus 20:13 thou shall not murder

If you can't control yourself then you go to a doctor before you really screw up your life and somebody else's.

You need to talk to a doctor before you do something bad to your loved ones. Think of what they would want you to do. Please get some help and talk to a doctor.