Soda
Lv 4
Soda asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

How do you get rid of a really bad aftertaste?

Say you eat some Chinese food that tastes terrible and it leaves a really bad aftertaste... How can you get rid of that?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

OR IF YOU CANT RIGHT NOW, THIS SOUNDS WEIRD, EAT A TEASPOON OF YELLOW M USTARD,

NOW I KNOW IT TOO, TASTES BAD BUT AFTER YOU EAT THE MUSTARD, WASH IT DOWN WITH A GOOD TASTING DIRNK, SODA, TEA, WHATEVER

MUSTARD NEUTRALIZES TASTES AND SMELLS AS WELL AS ACID IN YOUR STOMACH, SO IF YOU EVER HAVE HEARTBURN , ONION BREATH, GARLIC BREATH, A STOMACHACHE, OR EVEN A BAD TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH, TAKE 1 TSP MUSTARD... ODORS GONE, TASTES GONE, TUMMY TROUBLES GONE!!

Source(s): ALSO WORKS FOR SMELLY HANDS FROM CHOPPING ONIONS, GARLIC ETC....
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It sounds kinda obtrusive to me... do no longer SMOKE!!! undesirable breath is the least of your problems!! this is possibly the scent of your inner organs rotting away that's so awful. Excuse my bossyness, confident, i'm a reformed smoker, yet quitting cigaretts replaced my existence and that i'm hoping you could exchange your existence too. xxxxx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brush teeth,tongue,upper mouth with baking soda-Then suck on peppermint-Repeat if necessary-God Bless you1

• 1 decade ago

Eat something minty --- chew minty gum or eat a mint. Or you can brush your teeth!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ED
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Chew on parsley

• 1 decade ago

I would eat something good like sugar.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.