Cheapest Airport to fly from?

between JFK, PHL, LGA, and EWR? im going to Jamaica. and which would be cheaper to go to kingston airport or montego bay?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Airport wise, it typically depends on how major the airport is, if you are willing to travel to a airport that is not as convenient for you and maybe be willing to make more connections, you might find cheaper fares that way. However, rather then doing this, I would suggest traveling from the nearest major airport, and look for different airlines to find a cheaper fare that way! Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Search around on kayak.com. When you put your arriving and departing airports, click the box that says to check surrounding airports. Once you find some prices, compare the prices on kayak to actual airline websites until you find the best deal.

• 1 decade ago

i dont think a cheap airport is what you want...maybe the cheapest airline ticket?

• its not really about the airport u go from its the airline. u can get cheap airline tickets from most places these days. ryanair is a really cheap one though but i dunno if it goes to jamaica.x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.