SCD...John Sargent?....?

What a transformation?...Weight wise...lol

He is having a second least of life...don't you think?

I agree with you JO....but that's the way the cookie crumbles....lol

• Laredo
    Favorite Answer

People can scoff all the want but John is still in the series and dancing his heart out and that's all that matters for him. He make not look right sometimes when he is dancing but you cannot take away the fact that he knows all his steps and even manages to dance in tune to the music. He may never make the SCD final but he will have a darn good try at getting there. Three cheers for the oldies!

I don't understand why it's ok to keep an old man that can't dance over a younger sexier man who can't dance.

Maybe I am in the minority here but I would rather watch Mark's lithe body go around the dance floor than John's but yes, he looks fitter than he did when he started the show.

I love him Afro - especially his cheekiness and that smile he just can't keep off his face even when he is supposed to be serious! Obviously the dancing is doing wonders for his figure too!

I love watching him. He's like Jo Brand in drag!! Absolutely hilarious.

He seems to have come out his shell. Nice man. Dancing seems to agree with him. A second wind for him.

He's certainly the most entertaining even if he is the worst dancer.I agree with your comment about his weight loss, looking better every week.

He's such a great personality and is making the series more amusing. He will not be in it for ever but while he is I'm really enjoying it.

He's loving it isn't he(but then look who he's "dancing" with) and I can't blame him after all those years of inteviewing nasty backstabbing horrible politicians, not a chance in hell of winning but he helps make it a great show good on him!

Yep agree Afro - it's nice to see someone just 'enjoying' it for the experience rather than the glory !!

• Baps .

He does look a lot better he looks younger and fitter and its true that he can't dance but he is having fun and that is what its all about