What do you think of this military poll?

Army 68% McCain---------23% Obama

Navy 69% " --------24% "

USAF 67% " --------24% "

Marines 75% " --------18% "

Retirees 72% McCain-------------20% Obama

White non hispanic 76% " -------------17% "

Hispanic 63% " -------------27% "

Blacks/africian american 12% " -------------79% "

Enlisted 67% " -------------24% "

Officers 70% " ------------22% "

Overall--------------McCain >>>>>68%

Obama >>>>>23%

This is how our military is voting, they see what we are in store for, and know that there is no way that our country will remain secure if Obama is elected. This military poll can be found all over the internet. Personally, I want our Military to remian strong, and Obama said that he will do away with a great deal of our military might and weapons if he is elected.....is it worth your life, are YOU willing to die for Obama, because we will be attacked again, and we will not have a military strong enough to protect us......Are you really willing to give your life and the life of your child for Obama. I am not, I want our military to remain strong, and Obama will NOT do that. Please think really hard about our nations security, and the security of your children before voting for Obama. If our own Military do not want him as president, then why should we?

• Tim 47
    Favorite Answer

I am even more worried about policies like "Universal Health Care".

The cost for the first year of socialist styled health care, will be at least $1.4 trillion.

Now we all have heard 'that one, proclaim that he intends to tax the wealthiest 1% of the US population, but we all know, that these people, will simply take oll of their money out of US banks, and deposit them into numbered offshore accounts.

AND? Anyone with half a clue, can see, that those who earn in the over $1,000,000 range, will simply purchase homes overseas, so that they can collect their salaries, as residents, of those countries.

So? The idea of taxing the rich, will fail, leaving the (you guessed it) the middle classes, to pick up the tab for the socialist programs the Dems want to create.

Now, knowing that many people earn less than $30,000 per household per year, that leaves the middle classes, those who earn between $50,000 and $250,000 per year, to oick up the cost of "Universal Health Care".

That means, a tax increase upon us, of at LEAST $35,000 per year, so that minimum wage earners, can get the health care, that WE, acquired through careful careed planning, and self motivated training.

I took the last ten years, to develop my career, from a yearly income of $28,000, plus a copay for insurance of over $5,000 (from my pocket) to a position that pays $70,000, and has health care covered by my employer.

I am proud, that,. my productivity, and my compensation, are tied to each other.

I have never taken a penny from welfare, or housing assistance, I have lived within my means, and did not take out loans or buy things on credit, that I could not afford.

So, why then, will I now be punished even further, because of socialist programs, that gave home loans and credit, to people that could not afford them?

The US, has a very real problem with it's economic policies, in that, the more that I earn, based upon my productivity, the more I am taxed.

That is NOT FAIR.

If, and when, Universal Health Care is foisted as a massive increase on the money taken from MY paycheck, then, myself, and perhaps millions of other productive Americans, will decide to cease our contributions, to the socialist welfare policies, and join the people in line for the free for all in 'government assistance' based upon taxation of the competent.

The only way, to put a stop to socialism, if for every one, to become 'in need'.

Why? Because, if there is no one willing to be productive, just so some one in "need" can get housing assistance, food stamps, or free health care, the very ideology of socialism, will collapse upon itself, due to the fact, that you can not tax, what is not produced.

Interesting Poll from our guys and gals serving… I’m glad to know our men and women in uniform know what’s right.

In case you missed this week’s issue of the Army Times here are the results of the Army Times’ poll of Military personnel re: the election (in percent):

McCain Obama

Overall 68 23

Army 68 23

Navy 69 24

Air Force 67 24

Marines 75 18

Retirees 72 20

White Non-Hispanic 76 17

Hispanic 63 27

Black/African-American 12 79

Enlisted 67 24

Officers 70 22

I think this is yet another poll given by a less than honest source intended to drive fear into the hearts of Americans in order to secure a victory in office and nothing more. The last time Americans stood up together to fight and win a war from beginning to end was WWII. This is because then the media did not have a voice at all to oppose the war. In fact the media helped support the war as well as the politicians and the American people; hence, the war was over quicker. WE lost more men but that is the cost of winning that kind of war and America knew that, it was made known by government and media alike; so, the little groups that run around today opposing the war would have been silenced quickly. When American are attacked and given good reason to go to war, such as kill Osama Bin Laden and demobilize Al Queda, Americans will come together as comrades in arms to defeat the evil, but when it takes the Bush administration 7 years and counting to take down 1 man of course the people are going to lose support. It is demoralizing to hear the news reports we get on the war that another Al Queda attacker was successful, and we claim to be the most powerful military force this world has seen, yet we can not take out 1 target in 7 years? Answer me that?

I've seen this many times and it's no surprise.

However, the black voting percentage is stunning. Anyone who's spent any time in the military knows Republicans have always been the right choice for pay raises, funding for equipment, etc.

The number of black military voters for Obama demonstrates that race is more important to them than the candidate's policies.

Well not only that, they will be out of a job. Obama wants to dismantle the Military, and put them all out of work. And leave America defenseless. Democrat for McCain/Palin 2008.

Both Push Ups and Sits Ups

I know of many people in our military who want John McCain to win!

They do not agree with Obama's policies!

http://time-blog.com/real_clear_politics/2008/10/m...

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2008/10/military...

• Sarah

That isn't a 'military poll'. It is a military times poll for people who subscribe to the magazine....it says it isn't scientific, says it favors white, older subscribers. Further, the real evidence is in the military....they are financially supporting Obama over McCain 6 to 1. EVERY independent military org. favors Obama because Obama actually supports our military and Veterans. Look at their voting records....you will be surprised. McCain has the second WORST rating in congress for supporting our military and Vets.

The military has traditionally been mostly conservative. Those numbers aren't surprising. People act like there hasn't been a Democrat in the White House before. Republicans screwed this country up to the worst point since the Great Depression. You're worried about Obama? lol... we have more to fear from McCain.

Source(s): Common sense.

I saw this on CNN days ago and all have to say GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR MILITARY, once again, in this moment of definitions.

http://www.capveterans.com/sitebuildercontent/site...