Looking for a Great color to paint my tire rims on a black bicycle......... any Ideas.............?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

red! red and black look awesome together!!! or you could do orange, like halloween, lime green or hot pink would stand out. electric blue would too.

• 1 decade ago

Only way that paint is going to stay after you paint them is by getting them hot dipped! It will chip away after the first ride and look horrible! Just being honest. Hot dipping electricly charges the particles in the paint to stick, similar to how car rims are done! I suggest getting a dealer to order you some and you can get custom paint!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Black wheels mean you can paint your frame any colour. The wheels will always suit the frame. Have a look for your local resparayers and see if they have a website, they should have colour samples and some pictures of completed bikes. I went for the stealth look, with everything in black, but really, just choose your favourite colour / shade and go for it. I good resprayer will also offer different finishes - metallic, gloss, matt, even glittery!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hopefully you don't just spray it straight out the color will chip...and break..if you do that....will make them look very ugly

you have to buy a special....can.(forgot the name)..they sell for around 50 bucks...so the paint will stick

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dark red or neon green.

• 1 decade ago

Bright purple =]

hot pink, or lime green.

those would be attention grabbers =]

• 1 decade ago

hot pink or lime green

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

something flashy. neon something... neon green would look nice

• turquoise!!!

Source(s): Art Student
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.