I just applied at CVS and I need to do pre-employment drug testing..?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
And I smoked some strawberry dutch last night (weed) How long will it take this stuff to get out of my system? PLEASE ANSWER ME
Best Answer
  • Dee R answered 6 years ago
it can take about a month. i would drink lots of cranberry juice and you can find things that get it out of your system at a health food store. you can also by a at home drug test to make sure you are clean. however lots of jobs now a days are doings tests and sometimes random. so i would consider your first priority. not bashing just something to think about. good luck to you
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Heather F answered 6 years ago
    it depends on how much you smoked,, i had like 4 hits[good stuff not cheep] and i had a drug test 2 weeks later it was out of mt system,,
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • gregg answered 6 years ago
    No problem if it was just one night, but then if it was anymore in the past you do have to worry. If it came from Holland or Amsterdam, aye. It takes at least 7 days for the bunk to get out, but Dutch weed? It may take 8. Tell those at CVS, you wanted to try their products before you worked there just to see if you wanted to work there so there is no need for a drug test.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Patricia A answered 6 years ago
    30 days... something to consider next time you want to smoke a little weed. Remember some companies will require random drug testing so don't bother hiring on if you don't intend to quit the weed.

Source(s):

Drug and Alcohol counselor, LPC
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • hecla 1 answered 6 years ago
    It won't be out before your drug test
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • C W answered 6 years ago
    A great way to get rid of anything in your system is to buy from http://www.directdetox.com I have used them in the past and the service is awesome. Family run operation that understands how you feel and how much privacy is a concern. Fantastic place, I can't say enough about it! They have detox drinks to synthetics. They have home drug test kits too!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock