Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

I understand, Karl Rove will be prosecuted for his many crimes,?

but The Democrats are waiting to take control and have the new attorney general do it. Is that true? Do you think if Karl Rove were sent to jail now Bush would only pardon him anyway?

Update:

Contempt of congress, ignored a supena from The Congress Of The United States (3 years alone) and so many other things too numerous to mention including voter fraud. Just use Google the list of his potential crimes is huge.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

that would be awesome and long-awaited

• Login to reply the answers
  • Hung H
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Surely the Democrats will not be that stupid again.

The last time they had a kangaroo court style witch hunt going after a Republican they paid the price for it; Watergate lead them Bill Clinton's impeachment.

I have no problem with prosecuting politicians and their minions if they are actually guilty of a crime but the criminalization of politics is best left in the third world.

If you go after Rove you know the Republicans will get Obama (or whoever) when they return as the majority party.

• 1 decade ago

That would never happen because people are incapable of acknowledging the truth about Karl Rove: a manipulative, lying, conniving strategist.

If he were to be indicted, he would definitely be pardoned by Bush, just as he did with Scooter Libby.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree. Karl Rove should have his day in court, along with Barney Franks, Schumer, Pelosi and the rest of the sub prime gang.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What crimes?

I'm always amazed by questions like this. It's like an Obama speech with vague promises of "hope" and "change", but instead we get vague claims of "crimes" with no supporting proof or evidence.

The fact is that the Democrats have control, they are the majority in the House and Senate, but have done nothing but support Bush policies for the past four years.

The rank and file sheep and Obama cultists are just too blind to see that.

• 1 decade ago

What crimes? Karl Rove is just a strategist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

KArl ROve found a way to win elections, just like Democratic Operatives did for Clinton...

• 1 decade ago

Bush will set Porky Pig free and he will run all the way home to Texas. And Tha Tha That's All Folks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He may, he may not. He's snubbed any attempt even to get him in front of committees.

I doubt whether anyone'll push it too hard. There's a country needs working on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep, one crime that will put him away for a long time is the one where he was involved with imprisoning the Gov. of Al

• 1 decade ago

The president is the one who should be answering for these "crimes>"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.