Who would win a Spelling Bee Contest between Paris Hilton Vs Jessica Simpson?

• Kat
    Favorite Answer

Im sorry to disagree but I have to go with Jessica on this one.In my opinion I think she is much smarter than she portrays herself to be.She has established the image of the Marilyn Monroe's of yesteryear.Slightly ditsy,very feminine and needing a big strong man to protect her.It actually works for her.Shes likable to the ladies and the men are crazy for her.Miss Hilton cant say the same thing.

Jessica Simpson

I don't much about Simpson, so my first guess was with her since Paris is almost legally retarded, but then I remembered-- It's Paris freakin' Hilton! She'll either bribe or sleep with everyone including simpson just to win lol!

• The bee

Annoyed Judge "Paris your word is sew "Paris "That's Hot". Annoyed Judge "Wrong Paris".

Annoyed Judge" Jessicia you try sew." Jessica at a spelling bee "Does that mean a bee can talk?"

Annoyed Judge "AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh"

*See why the bee would easily win*

Source(s): Me and my imagination =D

Well it seems to be the more people that hate Paris, the more popular she becomes. I don't think this would be a case of who would be smarter and who could actually spell...it would be whoever looks trashiest at the time...

...Paris...

Paris, many people think she is a dummy but she ain't, any women who can get locked up and have a sheriff with out the judges permission release her isn't dumb!

The only way Paris would win, is if the word was "Hot"

The audience would win because they will be laughing with tears coming out of their eyes, because neither can spell at all.

Rofl...as much as it pains me to give her any sort of credit at all...

I will go with Paris on this one.

She does at least manage to complete coherent sentences on most occasions.

i think jessica cause her song lyrics are so englishish!! and i love paris a lot but i think she is just the face and jessica is the whole package! (but frankly, i like the both of them)