promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who would win a Spelling Bee Contest between Paris Hilton Vs Jessica Simpson?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Kat
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Im sorry to disagree but I have to go with Jessica on this one.In my opinion I think she is much smarter than she portrays herself to be.She has established the image of the Marilyn Monroe's of yesteryear.Slightly ditsy,very feminine and needing a big strong man to protect her.It actually works for her.Shes likable to the ladies and the men are crazy for her.Miss Hilton cant say the same thing.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Jessica Simpson

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't much about Simpson, so my first guess was with her since Paris is almost legally retarded, but then I remembered-- It's Paris freakin' Hilton! She'll either bribe or sleep with everyone including simpson just to win lol!

• The bee

Annoyed Judge "Paris your word is sew "Paris "That's Hot". Annoyed Judge "Wrong Paris".

Annoyed Judge" Jessicia you try sew." Jessica at a spelling bee "Does that mean a bee can talk?"

Annoyed Judge "AAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh"

*See why the bee would easily win*

Source(s): Me and my imagination =D
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well it seems to be the more people that hate Paris, the more popular she becomes. I don't think this would be a case of who would be smarter and who could actually spell...it would be whoever looks trashiest at the time...

...Paris...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Paris, many people think she is a dummy but she ain't, any women who can get locked up and have a sheriff with out the judges permission release her isn't dumb!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only way Paris would win, is if the word was "Hot"

• 1 decade ago

The audience would win because they will be laughing with tears coming out of their eyes, because neither can spell at all.

• 1 decade ago

Rofl...as much as it pains me to give her any sort of credit at all...

I will go with Paris on this one.

She does at least manage to complete coherent sentences on most occasions.

• 1 decade ago

i think jessica cause her song lyrics are so englishish!! and i love paris a lot but i think she is just the face and jessica is the whole package! (but frankly, i like the both of them)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.