TjivuLuwan asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯一下這篇短文,很急,謝謝,20點!!

***

幾天前的放學,

我到巴士站要搭巴士回家。

當我正要上公車時,

我看到了一位帶著一個大箱子的老人,

於是我出於善意,

幫助那位老人搬箱子到車上。

上了公車之後,

由於車內有太多的乘客,

所以我讓了座位給那位老人坐。

到了終點站,

我也幫助他下車,

並且也幫他搬箱子下車。

下車之後,

那位老人很感謝我的幫忙,

而我也很開心能夠幫助別人。

***

請盡量別用網路的翻譯軟體來翻譯...

因為都會怪怪的!!

請大家盡量回答!!

Rating
  • rman n
    Favorite Answer

Several days ago, I was leaving school and waiting for bus to go home in the station. When I was about to get in the bus, I saw an old man carrying one big box. I helped him to lift it into the bus out of courtesy.

When we got in the bus, there were too many people and so I yielded my seat to the old man. I also helped him getting off the bus and unloading the box when we reached the destination.. After getting off the bus, he thanked me for helping him and I was also delighted to be able to help others(or him).

Source(s): me

Few days ago, when I were after school and got on the bus to go home, I saw an old man bringing a big suitcase. For my good wil, I help him to carry the suitcase on the bus.

Owing to lots of passengers, I offered my seat to that old man. I also helped him to get off the bus and bring him the suitcase.

After getting off the bus, that old man was appreciated for my help and I was very happy also to help him.

Source(s): myself