What takes more skill? Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4?

Me and my friend are having a debate on whether Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4 takes more skill. The main argument for Halo 3 is less auto-aim, you cant rush without being seen on the motion tracker, and cover is actually useful. The main argument for Call of Duty 4 is that you can be killed quickly, your weapons are more inaccurate, and there is more stealth in that game. Please dont just choose a side but give reasons why. Thank you.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are my arguments

Halo3- More of a tactics game with the vehicles and game types. It also is a spray and pray game and whoever has a bigger gun wins. The case is also the fact that many people just double or triple team and the fact you die slower then cod 4.

Cod4- Anyone can get a kill, but it doesnt depend on your gun, i can take out a p90 user with a pistol or scorpion. It doesnt have much tactic if you dont have a team with you or are playing search and destroy. Its more of a spray and pray game then halo where if your playing hardcore you just fire alot for a kill. Many people think this takes more skill but im siding with halo 3. I am a devout fan of both and i like cod 4 but halo 3 seems like i have more strategy and takes more skill

• 5 years ago

Halo 3 is very easy but it is a great game I would suggest getting halo reach the newest. Call of Duty Four is short and it takes skill on some parts but other than that the game is fun and great to play. Black Oops is the best so far between the 2 games and the two cal of duty's.

• 1 decade ago

halo 3 is a more skillful game because everyone has the same advantages and disadvantages and you have to pick up the special weapons, call of duty 4 is more of a run out there get killed in 0.5 sec type game that takes less than a second to zoom in and snipe someone, or its camping in one spot the whole game with your gille suite and killing someone over and over again, and dont get me started on the perks( a lvl 1 persons perks stand no chance to a lvl 55 guys perks,they are both good games but Halo 3 takes way more skill.

• 1 decade ago

Halo 3 is more fun

Call of Duty 4 Takes More Skill

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Halo 3.

Call Of Duty 4 is just point and shoot. In Halo, you need to use tactics to get your enemy's shield down and then kill them instead of just shooting some enemy once and killing them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm pretty sure Call of Duty takes a larger amount of skill then Halo. You need to make good strats, you need to work with your team. Unlike in Halo where its pretty much a grenade/rocket fest.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

halo 3 call of duty is just pointing and shootin

• 1 decade ago

cOd 4 of course...halo needs skill, but in cod4 one shot could kill with the right weapon

• 1 decade ago

Call of Duty 4 definately, you die really fast if the enemy can shoot first.

Source(s): personal experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it is about the same there is no diffenert in guns or what have you nor do i care to hear your reasons to i am wrong. your probably a noob

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.