Can You get SSI or disability for Severe Atopic Dermatitis?

I'm 15 and I have severe Atopic Dermatitis or Eczema whatever...and my mom was wondering if I can get SSI for it ? I've had it my whole entire life ,but just recently it a little worse .I missed a lot of school because of my flare ups and now that im older , my eczema is actually worse , instead of better .Im... show more I'm 15 and I have severe Atopic Dermatitis or Eczema whatever...and my mom was wondering if I can get SSI for it ? I've had it my whole entire life ,but just recently it a little worse .I missed a lot of school because of my flare ups and now that im older , my eczema is actually worse , instead of better .Im homeschooled now. I have it bad on my hands , arms , legs , stomach , chest , scalp , neck , pretty much everywhere except my feet .My family doctor said it was the worst she'd ever seen.... I have to go to my dermatologist , a lot ,even though I put it off a lot , because I hate taking my clothes of in front of the doctor....which is dumb I know , but f*ck it . I have problems sleeping and all this other sh*t....
So , can you get SSI for Eczema ? I live in Ohio . If that helps .
Thanks
Update: Well Stella , I have no money , my family has no money ...so I'm pretty sure I wont be able to afford that Sh*t ...no offense . I have sh*t loads of topical steroids ....so...My medical card pays for it , if they didn't I'd probably be dead and eaten up with eczema .
Update 2: My sisters friend who had Psoriasis (or however you spell it ) had SSI , so.....idk.