I had sex using the pull out method 4 times with my bf am i pregnant?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I had sex using the pull out method 4 times with my bf am i pregnant?
Im so young i really dont want a baby, whats the chances or me having one?
Update : My boyfriend and i had sex using the pull out method 4 times. it felt so ...show more
Best Answer
You have a good chance of being pregnant. It seems like you know what you've done, so the next time you have sex, use protection. Sex isn't that good that you would be willing to allow yourself to be pregnant. Remember you get pregnant you are on you own. He will make promises to you but in the end when the going gets tough, he will walk out the door. Your life is too precious to make poor choices. Do the right thing because if you don't, life will be much harder for you. You have your whole life ahead of you to have children. Consider another thing while your friends are out having fun you will be home with your baby, so don't rob your youth. If he doesn't want to use protection is because he isn't thinking of you. He is just thinking with his pants
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (14)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Groovy answered 6 years ago
    You don't want to have a baby, yet you are having unprotected sex. Way to use your brain there, hon. The chances are good. Take a test in a couple of weeks. If it comes out negative...please for the love of all that is sane, use a condom and/or birth control.
    • Comment
  • popper answered 6 years ago
    you can get pregnant by precum
    • Comment
  • There is always a chance of getting pregnant when having unprotected intercourse.... and even if he did pull out there is still the pre-***
    • Comment
  • Kimberley W answered 6 years ago
    i've said this time and time again on this site...
    If you think you're old and wise enough to have sex, then u should know that unprotected sex CAN get u pregnant.
    And why is it that people in this day and age still think that the pull out method doesnt get you pregnant! Does the word Precum ring a bell? this too can also get you pregnant.. i hope for u that ur not prengnant , cause you're far too irresponsible!
    • Comment
  • curious answered 6 years ago
    Pull out method or not, when a man has sex, semen is being excreted during the act, even before they ejaculate, yes you could be pregnant.

From now on, use spermacide foam, before and after sex, it kills any sperm.
    • Comment
  • Mommy to a Princess!! answered 6 years ago
    You still can get pregnant with the pull out method. Next time use some for of protection if you are not ready for a baby.
    • Comment
  • Nelly Nelly Nelly answered 6 years ago
    The pull out method doesn't work!! Semen can leak out way before ejaculation!
    You have a good chance of being pregnant
    • Comment
  • Jessica (^_^) answered 6 years ago
    Your chances are really high! Sorry not trying to scare you...but there could have been pre-*** on the head of his penis before he felt he was going to have an orgasm...that's why its always safer to just wear a condom...Try to get a morning after pill...and take the test...How young are you?
    • Comment
  • hannahvbear answered 6 years ago
    Even if he pulls out you can still get pregnant, and doing it so many times adds to your risk! It depends on if you feel weird and if you miss your period then I would take a pregnancy test.

Good Luck
    • Comment
  • jamariana is here 10-27!!! answered 6 years ago
    if u know that u are SOOOOO young like u say why would yall use the pull out method.....i mean thats not a certain method its having sex unprotected!!! well just be careful and i hope the best for u
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• T G answered 6 years ago
    ITS CALLED PRE-EJACTULATION YOU ***. you should hav known this if u think ur old enough to have sex
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Taylor R answered 6 years ago
    Dont want a baby????

DONT HAVE SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s):

Common Sence
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Lovely sunset answered 6 years ago
    You sound too young to be having sex in the first place. (Your mental age is different from your chronological age)
    • Comment
  • igotalltheanswers answered 6 years ago
    yeah pregnancy by precum is a possibility, should be more careful. Get a test and move on.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock