Army BCT question of spouse and IG?

what happens when the army is informed of a spouse that ran away with the kid and then left for the army leaving our child with her parents. i contacted the inspector Generals office of this. but am curious as to what may happen to her. we are still legally married. and me and my child are under her deers healthcare.
Update: she left without my consent to P.R with my 7year girl. her parents do not have custudy from us both. she is sending all of her money to them. she informed me of her departure to the army. my daughter remains with her parents agiast my will. with zero contact. all her military money is going to them. there is no... show more she left without my consent to P.R with my 7year girl. her parents do not have custudy from us both. she is sending all of her money to them. she informed me of her departure to the army. my daughter remains with her parents agiast my will. with zero contact. all her military money is going to them. there is no housing yet.
Update 2: my wife left because i cheated. she came agian because she forgave me. and i got recently treated with a tumor. she attacked me with a hammer and in self defence we fought with my friend present. she ran away agian. and was supposto appear in court to uphold her charges. she never came. only 4 months later to... show more my wife left because i cheated. she came agian because she forgave me. and i got recently treated with a tumor. she attacked me with a hammer and in self defence we fought with my friend present. she ran away agian. and was supposto appear in court to uphold her charges. she never came. only 4 months later to rekindle our marriage. and then left agian. with my witness it is false charges agiast me.
Update 3: i do not wish to ruin her carrear. she needs to find her purpose. i am fine with her decison but not of our child present status. she feels my disibilty will not help long term. it is her reason to join.
Update 4: am looking for advice concerning this matter because i contacted the IG of this.