Ipod touch (watching videos and using coverflow)?

i have seen youtube videos for the ipod touch showing the coverflow feature and movies. on all of the videos i have seen, most people turn the ipod horizontally to its left side (with the home button on the right side when turned). could you only view coverflow and videos with the ipod touch on its left side?... show more i have seen youtube videos for the ipod touch showing the coverflow feature and movies. on all of the videos i have seen, most people turn the ipod horizontally to its left side (with the home button on the right side when turned).
could you only view coverflow and videos with the ipod touch on its left side? could you view coverflow and videos with the ipod on its right side (with the home button on the left side when turned)?
Update: i am asking this because i am getting an ipod touch and deciding between a silicone case or leather case. i think a leather folio case would offer more protection but i think it would be awkward to watch videos and movies with the ipod touch on its left side since the leather case is a folder style.
2 answers 2