I have a tick in my belly button! Help!?

We almost had a frost a week ago but it wasn't frosty everywhere. I have two dogs. One loves to go outside and go in and out of the woods, the past couple of days, i've found many ticks on her, live, unbitten. She is flea and tick med. I found one in my belly button about 10 min ago and can't get it out. It's... show more We almost had a frost a week ago but it wasn't frosty everywhere. I have two dogs. One loves to go outside and go in and out of the woods, the past couple of days, i've found many ticks on her, live, unbitten. She is flea and tick med.

I found one in my belly button about 10 min ago and can't get it out. It's very tiny. HELP! I've tried using tweezers but it's tiny!! Any other ways? Can I put ice on it to freeze it?

Please help! I'm an outdoorsy person so i've had many ticks and can allways get them off. I've never had one in my belly button!!

Please help!