Why did I dream about my Pet Spider killing off all the Presidential Candidates?

Last night I had this dream that I had a cute pet spider. Then he ran away & started killing off all of the Presidential Candidates. He would come back home after each death & want to be petted, which I did. Then somehow everybody on Yahoo Answers found out that it was MY SPIDER who was responsible.Yikes! You guys... show more Last night I had this dream that I had a cute pet spider. Then he ran away & started killing off all of the Presidential Candidates. He would come back home after each death & want to be petted, which I did. Then somehow everybody on Yahoo Answers found out that it was MY SPIDER who was responsible.Yikes! You guys started threatening to step on him. I swore to protect him with my life. THEN....I found one of the stray cats I look after near death. I asked him what happened. He meowed real sadly & said...."Spider".

Then I didn't know what to do, because I still wanted to protect the spider, but I was mad at him. Then I woke up.

What did this strange dream mean?