Why did I dream about my Pet Spider killing off all the Presidential Candidates?

Last night I had this dream that I had a cute pet spider. Then he ran away & started killing off all of the Presidential Candidates. He would come back home after each death & want to be petted, which I did. Then somehow everybody on Yahoo Answers found out that it was MY SPIDER who was responsible.Yikes! You guys started threatening to step on him. I swore to protect him with my life. THEN....I found one of the stray cats I look after near death. I asked him what happened. He meowed real sadly & said...."Spider".

Then I didn't know what to do, because I still wanted to protect the spider, but I was mad at him. Then I woke up.

What did this strange dream mean?

Favorite Answer

If you hang around and befriend and even try to protect a person who tends to have a lot of venom in them and tends to use it on others, you may find that they will eventually use it on those close to you. One can not be protective of those that are full of hate and always lashing out at anyone they may find unpleasing. It is always a good idea to be careful who you associate with. Protecting negative type people can expose yourself to negative energy and potential harm. Presidential candidates often rub people the wrong way, as do many people with strong opinions. Negative type people often don't want to listen to those that disagree with them even in small ways. They are often not fond of powerful people, since they are into being controlling not controlled. One does not want the innocent (the cat) to be harmed because you allowed this type of person to get to close to you. Meditate/pray, exercise, and eat healthy, so that you will stay spiritually strong so as to be able to keep negative individuals from getting too close to you, and to draw into your life positive type friends and relationships.

The appearance of a spider in a dream is a sign that you are going to face a mystery in your life in the next 2 days. A real mystery that surprises and confounds you. Your brain already knows what is coming. The spider is your notice of what is to come. it is not a dream about cats or politicians..

I feel your pet spider is George W. Bush. I know you want to protect all life, but a cute little fuzzy spider has stung a bunch of us. He certainly is not really backing McCain or Obama. Maybe he'll just shrink a little and run away.

Dreams do not necessarily always have meanings.

Sometimes it's just our mind running free while we are in a completely relaxed and vulnerable state.

The Presidential Candidates are an easy leap (your television, radio and internet is full of them), but they are not the main theme of your dream.

Rather (to my MIT schooled mind), the choice between your two pets is the crux of your dream. (Do you even have a pet spider?)

Are you facing any major choices in your life at the moment?

Nothing so exciting as given by imzadi. Actually all it means is that the candidates are a dead issue and baby cats as well. They are baby cats because whoever sneaks into the presidency will do exactly what they are told to do by The Bagman. Veto this, sign that, you know the drill.

I would vote for you way way ahead of those yes men and their accomplices.

Cheers!

Source(s): David Icke

*grins*

Is this spider metaphorical in some way?

If it is, i would gladly propogate it's belief that the current political system is failing America and the rest of the world.

I would try and find a different way, however, one that does not rely solely on death and destruction.

p.s; your dream may be showing you that you need to learn a thing or two about trusting others, if i were to look at it from an objective perspective rather than subjective.

Having studied this extensivly and being a professor at MIT, I would have to say you have a deep hidden desire to have sex with Bob Marley on the witness stand at an OJ Simpson trial while wearing mens boxer shorts.

And I concur with yellowstonedogs.

.