LAWS OF UNSCHOOLING? Urgent! Georgia resident interested in unschooling?

I was interested in starting ''unschooling'' next semester (I'm in 11th grade) and throughout my senior year. I haven't consulted my school administration about this yet because I wasn't sure about the laws of unschooling for Georgia. I've looked everywhere for the Teenage Liberation Handbook by Llewellyn and... show more I was interested in starting ''unschooling'' next semester (I'm in 11th grade) and throughout my senior year.

I haven't consulted my school administration about this yet because I wasn't sure about the laws of unschooling for Georgia. I've looked everywhere for the Teenage Liberation Handbook by Llewellyn and had my book store here order it for me but it is going to take about 14 days. I wanted to start planning within the next couple of days.

So does anyone know the laws of unschooling for Georgia?
Or how to approach and make an argument towards my school's administration?
(I go to a very strict school, one of the top public schools in Georgia, so I pretty much have to bring it on.)

Would I have to drop out and wait to get my GED (but in the meantime "unschool" myself?) and then go to a local college? Or is there a way I can still be considered a "student" and still be able to take the SAT and get into a local college?

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU