Family recipes that you miss?

what may be a favorite recipe of a deceased grandmother or parent that you miss, and no one else can replicate as well? My Grandma made the best caramel/pecan rolls in the world. She'd make the dough herself, and bake them in a big cast iron skillet in her oven. MMMM She also would make the best homemade... show more what may be a favorite recipe of a deceased grandmother or parent that you miss, and no one else can replicate as well?

My Grandma made the best caramel/pecan rolls in the world. She'd make the dough herself, and bake them in a big cast iron skillet in her oven. MMMM

She also would make the best homemade dinner rolls and coffee cakes out of the same dough. She's been gone 5 years but I'll never forget the smell and taste. My aunts, cousins, and sisters have all tried to re-create them but can't. There was no recipe she'd been making them 75 years.
Update: I forgot her chocolate chip cookies! Until she dies at 96 she would ups me 2 dozen every year for my birthday. I treasured them so much I wouldn't share them with anyone.