Muslims, did Prof. Keith Moore become a Muslim?

This top embryologist presented a research paper stating that:

"It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur’an about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, or Allah, because most of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of God or Allah".

Was Professor Moore just taking money from the Saudis telling them what they wanted to hear from a Western Scientist , or was this profound knowledge a life-changing event for him?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Maryam
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Believe me. Im Arab, and I know arabs.

.. SA's government wont pay a penny neither for lies, nor for advertisement, no other Islamic cultures will b/c cheating is forbidden in ISlam (haram)

anyway, Keith Moore is not the only scientist that converted to Islam upon studying Quran and upon scientific facts..

this is a study of Bible and Quran in light of science, applied by christian and atheist scientists...

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/MB_BQS/de...

they found that Quran is the only book that agrees 100% with science..

u can verify urself...

and u can watch these scientists converting to Islam and verify that on WWW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLql8b8zxZQ

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

http://www.islam2all.com/upload/video/mohtadon/che...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Keith L Moore

• 3 years ago

Dr Keith Moore

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Muslims, did Prof. Keith Moore become a Muslim?

This top embryologist presented a research paper stating that:

"It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur’an about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, or Allah, because most of this knowledge was not...

Source(s): muslims prof keith moore muslim: https://tr.im/3c50M
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Yep, he was screwing a lot of Muslims and students over. After he came back from Saudi, Moore never visited a mosque or bothered to spread his "views". In fact he was embarrassed by them. Why?

Because he was in dire straits, the saudi government offered him a job with the condition that he teach government (ie Islamic) approved science, and spew out a lot of nonsense about the Koran containing truths about embryology.

Anyone who doubts the Saudi governments capability to lie simply needs to read about the gulf war.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i have bad news to you Keith more is not the only one there are

many more

here is 8 videos as a sample

http://www.scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php

• Keith Moore analyzed verses for himself & was not a fool to deny Truth.

u... you're being a rebel, denying our 1Creator after He has Given u Proof. u are messing up your own soul for when u Return to your 1Lord

Al-Mumenoon

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Successful indeed are the believers (1) Who are humble in their prayers, (2) And who shun vain conversation, (3) And who are payers of the poor-due; (4)

Then those whose scales are heavy, they are the successful. (102) And those whose scales are light are those who lose their souls, in hell abiding. (103) The fire burneth their faces, and they are glum therein. (104) (It will be said): Were not My revelations recited unto you, and then ye used to deny them? (105)

They will say: Our Lord! Our evil fortune conquered us, and we were erring folk. (106) Our Lord! Oh, bring us forth from hence! If we return (to evil) then indeed we shall be wrong-doers. (107) He saith: Begone therein, and speak not unto Me. (108)

Lo! there was a party of My slaves who said: Our Lord! We believe, therefor forgive us and have mercy on us for Thou art Best of all who show mercy; (109)

But ye chose them for a laughing-stock until they caused you to forget remembrance of Me, while ye laughed at them. (110) Lo! I have rewarded them this day forasmuch as they were steadfast and they verily are the triumphant. (111)

(Triumphant) are those who turn repentant (to Allah), those who serve (Him), those who praise (Him), those who fast, those who bow down, those who fall prostrate (in worship), those who enjoin the right and who forbid the wrong and those who keep the limits (ordained) of Allah - And give glad tidings to believers! (112)

It is not for the Prophet, and those who believe, to pray for the forgiveness of idolaters even though they may be near of kin (to them) after it hath become clear that they are people of hell-fire. (113) The prayer of Abraham for the forgiveness of his father was only because of a promise he had promised him, but when it had become clear unto him that he (his father) was an enemy to Allah he (Abraham) disowned him. Lo! Abraham was soft of heart, forbearing. (114)

It was never Allah's (part) that He should send a folk astray after He had guided them until He had made clear unto them what they should avoid. Lo! Allah is Aware of all things. (115) Lo! Allah! Unto Him belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. He quickeneth and He giveth death. And ye have, instead of Allah, no protecting friend nor helper. (116)

Allah hath turned in mercy to the Prophet, and to the Muhajirin and the Ansar who followed him in the hour of hardship. After the hearts of a party of them had almost swerved aside, then turned He unto them in mercy. Lo! He is Full of Pity, Merciful for them. (117)

And to the three also (did He turn in mercy) who were left behind, when the earth, vast as it is, become straitened for them, and their own souls were straitened for them till they bethought them that there is no refuge from Allah save toward Him. Then turned He unto them in mercy that they (too) might turn (repentant unto Him). Lo! Allah! He is the Relenting, the Merciful. (118) O ye who believe! Be careful of your duty to Allah, and be with the truthful. (119)

read the Qur'an http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

Sami' Allahu liman hamida. Rabbana lakal hamd.

Allah hears all who praise Him. Our Lord, for You is all praise.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.