RAHUL ROCKSS asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

Pakistan greats applaud Lawson sacking?

Favorite Answer

I think Pakistan needs their own coach now maybe an ex cricketer

• вєи

Lawson's tenure with Pakistan was not a sweet one. The once formidable Pakistan is in dumps. The team morale is at an all-time low. And the discipline factor is not to be seen. This Pakistan team is weak in all departments.

I don't see any reason why someone should support the coach. And the team.

Intikhab Alam, the World Cup winning coach is reappointed as the coach of Pakistan for the next two years. Can he make it happen again?

Pakistan team had not progressed under Lawson's tenure and the consequences had to fall on someone.

Paki former players & captains have always backed the idea of a desi coach so it's not surprising to see them welcoming the decision of Lawson's removal from the position of coach.

Hope their problems settle soon and Paki team comes back on track to be a dominant force in International cricket again as they once were.

As PCB official said couple of days ago, Lawson was good for nothing and Pakistan was further downgraded in his tensure, which is not good for cricekt that an exciting team like Pakistan gone down the wire.

Hello Rahul Rockss

I did too, I checked up your resource but failed to find my name !

Jokes apart, my comments are positive. Its been long overdue. I wonder if you understand urdu/hindi, there are some posts in the Youtube, where Imran khan makes remark on the role of a coach. Frankly, Pakistan needs to train good openers, it has been long overdue and Lawson has not been doing his job. I think Inzy and Wasim bhai should train batsmen and bowlers. Md Sami esp. needs some coaching on accuracy.

Rehman of Multan

Pakistan greast are right in applauding saking of Lawson. In his tenure, Pakistan cricket was going nowhere, on no, it was going somewhere... downwards.

• Bill P

It was always going to be on the cards, Henry was never one to cop any stick from anyone, especially a cricket board.

Inti would do well if he gets the support of the board and if can bring in some other Pakiston ex players to help.

It is good for Pakistan cricket to have a successful and experienced coach from their own country

It's like one falling into a ditch covered with mud and coming out of it and bathing oneself.

Why fall in the mud, clean thereafter and congratulating yourself for having done that?

Source(s): own

i wish pakistan keeps on losing all their matches in the future as well